The 15s?

MoJo63

Just now, MoJo63 said:

What does this have to do with the subject at hand?

It's just Thad being Thad.  Don't waste any time or brain cells trying to figure him out.  He spends his days playing with goats and chickens and is losing his ability to interact with humans on a semi-normal level.  Normally he'll go away if you ignore him.

32 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

He spends his days playing with goats and chickens and is losing his ability to interact with humans on a semi-normal level

As evidenced by the above,  yes, he is one of the more intelligent members here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

It's just Thad being Thad.  Don't waste any time or brain cells trying to figure him out.  He spends his days playing with goats and chickens and is losing his ability to interact with humans on a semi-normal level.  Normally he'll go away if you ignore him.

So he is a creative free spirited thinker, nothing wrong with that.

43 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Like the skit, Klipsch marketing slaps "Heritage" on everything in attempt to instantly improve the item's appeal. (In my opinion)

Ahh now I get it.

Sidebar:  Does anyone know where I could listen to  The Sixes in Florida?

3 minutes ago, MoJo63 said:

So he is a creative free spirited thinker, nothing wrong with that.

Ummmmm, sure.

No idea where to audition them.  You'll probably have to call around.  I heard them in Hope and was very impressed.

12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Ummmmm, sure.

No idea where to audition them.  You'll probably have to call around.  I heard them in Hope and was very impressed.

And I have gotten the same result from others.  I guess I really should not be all that worried about it, it is Klipsch.

One thing I loved about the being in the Army overseas back in the day, they somehow managed to have Audio reps from all companies.  That is where I first heard the KG4 which I coupled with SAE pissed off a lot of Bose lovers in the barracks with that combo.

20 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I agree, they sounded terrific, even in a less than ideal environment.

21 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I heard them in Hope and was very impressed.

Good to hear. Mine should be shipping out on the 15th. Not a whole lot of buzz on them around here, but what little has been stated is very positive. 

42 minutes ago, alxlwson said:

Good to hear. Mine should be shipping out on the 15th. Not a whole lot of buzz on them around here, but what little has been stated is very positive. 

I'd be surprised if you weren't impressed.  Let us know what you think.

45 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I'd be surprised if you weren't impressed.  Let us know what you think.

For sure! Pretty much anything has got to be an improvement over the old Sony's that I've been using for the last 18 years or so, lol. They've been solid though. Just time for an upgrade. Not to mention getting rid of the giant cabinet I have my receiver in.