Klipsch Hershey

6stringsisme

5 minutes ago, 6stringsisme said:

I know what they are worth... Do you??

Oh, I assure you we know what they're worth.  We write stuff down.  :D

You asked your question in the Klipsch Pro Audio sub-forum.  Do you know what you have?  B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 6stringsisme said:

No I don't I'm a JBL GUY

In your first post, you said you know what they're worth.

What are they worth?  :)

And @jimjimbo knows his Klipsch prices pretty well.  If you can provide some pics he can help you value them, if you're looking for some good advice.

7 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

In your first post, you said you know what they're worth.

What are they worth?  :)

And @jimjimbo knows his Klipsch prices pretty well.  If you can provide some pics he can help you value them, if you're looking for some good advice.

And Thad knows his candy bar prices.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Be gentle with our new friend.  I’m assuming there’s a “do not” missing from the first post.  These could be a sweet deal to be gobbled up by some forum member.

Dunno, but you could be right.  Our group jumped the gun on another recent first time poster and made erroneous assumptions which hurt the feelings of a recently widowed woman trying to sell her late husband's Khorns.  I don't think that's the case here, but I try not to jump to a hasty conclusion.

I think it's a vague for sale post but the OP didn't list a price.  He also didn't use the Garage Sale forum, but that's a forgivable sin for someone who hasn't posted here before.

Here's what he posted:  " Greetings,What would a great shape and sounding Klipsch Hershey speakers be worth to anyone out there ..." 

He follows up in the same paragraph by saying he knows what they're worth.  That's OK but that's a tease, not a price he want for his Heresy's.  Even a JBL guy knows to list a price when selling some speakers.

Until the OP responds with a post which includes a price, location and pics nobody is going to take him seriously.

Completely irrelevant but here goes. One of my past customers was a food processor and they were setting up a room to process chocolate bits for yogurt. One of the instrument techs had a high dollar workstation laptop and was dialing in some PLC's when an employee opened the wrong valve. It flooded the laptop with rich creamy chocolate. We knew then that HP actually meant Hershey Powered.

• Haha 2