eBay: Epic CF3 version 1's Boston MA/Providence RI areas

mimalmo

Yeah, I agree that the price is very optimistic but kudos to the guy that at least puts a price out there as a place to start.

Too many "make me an offer" dreamers lately that treat pricing like some top-secret guessing game. Figure out current values, decide if you want your price to be lower than average, above average or right in-line with current prices.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mimalmo said:

Yeah, I agree that the price is very optimistic but kudos to the guy that at least puts a price out there as a place to start.

Too many "make me an offer" dreamers lately that treat pricing like some top-secret guessing game. Figure out current values, decide if you want your price to be lower than average, above average or right in-line with current prices.

You seem to have a lot of opinion but little interest in sellers items lately. You should decide if you're interested in buying an item and if not just move on.

Keith

• Like 1

These are mine. I came up with the price based on a previous pair of version 2 cf3 black finish that sold for $1000 on eBay. I figured the version 1 and walnut finish would be worth more. I didn't get these cheap, but I wanted to hear them and I liked the finish, so I paid. I've had them since the winter, but I haven't been listening to them lately so I decided to test the waters on them. If a forum member is interested, contact me through the forum NOT EBAY for a better price.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

I came up with the price based on a previous pair of version 2 cf3 black finish that sold for $1000 on eBay. I figured the version 1 and walnut finish would be worth more.

Being Walnut, IMHO, they are worth more than the black ones, plus they're V1. I sold my V2 or V3 Walnut CF3 close to that price. Now I have seller's remorse. Good luck with you sale and I hope you get what you need for them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, T2K said:

You seem to have a lot of opinion but little interest in sellers items lately. You should decide if you're interested in buying an item and if not just move on.

Keith

LOL, if anything I've bought too much stuff as of lately. Currently looking at 8 pairs of speakers and a few subs in my family room.