Matching Speakers for KV-2?

LukeIsMe

Hello everyone!

I am planning on building my first audio setup, but am on a tight budget. I've inherited a Klipsch KV-2 center channel speaker and a Sony DA5300ES receiver. I need to find left and right channel speaker for both the front and back. I was wondering if anybody knew what speakers are supposed to go with the KV-2. 

Thanks in advance!

-Luke

First, welcome.

How much do you want to spend? 

You should state your location. Members will help you find what you want near you.

Do you have room for large speakers or do you need small bookshelf speakers.

The KV-2 will work with most any KG Series speakers.

Keith

KG 5.5.jpg

• Like 1

I agree with T2K, the KV-2 goes well with the KG series and they are some of the best value Klipsch speakers you can get on the used market in my opinion. The KG 5.5's are the big boys of the KG series with tons of bass and usually run for about $200 to $400. They typically sit on the market for a while so you can talk them down. There was a set in Denver for sale for $220 for quite a while a few weeks ago. If you let us know your budget and location we can check out the local listings and point you in the right direction.

For surrounds, I really like the KSP 1.1 speakers. They typically run $40 to $60 and mesh really well with the KG series. They are also easy to mount on the wall.

The KV-2 was designed for the Epic series speakers and not the KG line.  The center(s) for the KG line are the KG 2.2V and KG 2.5V.  The KV-2 was designed to compliment the CF-2 speakers.  Why are you providing misinformation to newcomers?