Rotel RA-1570

vale2000

Hello everybody ,

This is my first post here and my question is the following.

I own a home cinema system with Klipsch speakers of course (RF 62 II ,RC 62 II ,RS62II ,RB52 II ,RP 140 SA ,RW12D)all of them driven by a Marantz SR7011 and i want to upgrade the 2channel experience by combining to my current system a Rotel RA-1570 (http://www.rotel.com/product/ra-1570) which i found demo in store at a resonable price.

The question is does the Rotel match my Klipsch since i dont have the ability to listen in another shop the combination?Does anyone have personal experience from this combination?

Excuse my English , im writing from Greece.

Thank you for your time 

Welcome to the Klipsch forums, sounds like you have some great equipment. I cannot speak to the Rotel RA-1570, but I do own two other Rotel Integrated amplifiers. I run a Rotel RA-1070 with my Klipsch Forte II's and am very happy with the sound. I have a more recent Rotel Integrated amp. the Rotel RA-12, that currently runs my Klipsch Chorus II's. I think Rotel equipment offers excellent value for the money and is considered by many to be entry level audiophile equipment. ( Not for me, it was the best I could afford at the time! ):D

For me, Rotel is a natural pairing with Klipsch speakers, much like Harman/Kardon, Marantz & McIntosh. I also own 3 Rotel CDP's, two 1072's and a 1055 changer, so you could say I am a fan of their products. Your written english is quite good, no need for apologies. As they say in the play My Fair Lady, regarding english, "In America, they haven't spoken it for years!

I Have the RA-1570 in my main two channel system. I have used it with Chorus 2’s, Quartets, and currently RB-5’s. I’ve also used it with some B&W’s. It has worked very well with them all. I love the features it has and the power. It makes those power hungry B&W’s sing. 

Thanks for your answers guys , seems you both are happy with the performance of Rotel amps , so during this week i ll go tho shop and listen to it with other speakers of course and i ll decide.

I forgot to mention that i have  two other alternatives except the Rotel , one is Onix RA 125 and the second is Naim Nait XS ,do you have any experience on those two?

Could the be better thn the Rotel?The price is similar