SOLD Cornwall III - Walnut, 1 Week Old. $1600 PAIR SOLD SOLD SOLD

SteveAudioFan

Hey guys! I recently bought some Cornwall III speakers. I am selling them and they are only one week old, for $1600, for the pair. Yes, the pair. 

Here is why. When they arrived, one had some shipping damage to two corners, front right and back right on one speaker. Nothing else, that is all. Everything else is perfect, including the sound. 

Also, I realized they are too large for my room. As good as they sound in here (running tubes) they are just massive for my small room. So I will be ordering Forte III, as they are more suited to my room size. In any case, someone can get a great deal on these at $1600 for a pair. I have boxes and paperwork. Only a week old. I was able to get a partial refund so selling them for just under what I paid for them. 

See images for the damage. They really  do sound incredible but with some music, when turned up, the bass can get to be a little too much. If I had a larger room, they would be staying. 

LOCAL PICKUP only though for anyone in Phoenix AZ. I also have a pair of Walnut Heresy III with 70th Anniversary grilles. $950 for the pair. 

cornIIIsm.jpg

cronsm.jpg

croniii2sm.jpg

Edited by SteveAudioFan

54 minutes ago, ricktate said:

Did shipper pay for the damage??? Should have got a replacement I think. You got pick of Heresy's??

⬆️

This. If I had a pair of one week old cornwalls for sale, they would NOT be damaged cornwalls. Someone would have already sent me a new pair and the transport company would now own the pair with the dinged corners.

Shakey

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

⬆️

This. If I had a pair of one week old cornwalls for sale, they would NOT be damaged cornwalls. Someone would have already sent me a new pair and the transport company would now own the pair with the dinged corners.

Shakey

Or maybe they'd send you a check and let you keep the speakers?

10 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

Maybe. But I've had claims with UPS and fedex before. I never got to keep the damaged goods.

Merely speculation on my part.  It could have come from the seller, not shipper.

16 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

Maybe. But I've had claims with UPS and fedex before. I never got to keep the damaged goods.

I had some damaged veneer twice and got to keep both times. But probably not worth the trouble for them to pick up. But it helped veneer my K-Horns...lol

22 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Or maybe they'd send you a check and let you keep the speakers?

that's what happened with me... got a check for an acceptable amount and kept the speakers.

all is good, but there are times I want to replace the set.