Anyone selling an integrated amp?

BlessedPrince

47 minutes ago, BlessedPrince said:

These are all preamps right. What are you asking for them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, all preamps. I’m not currently home but I believe they’re all mint with box, remote, and manual. I wasn’t really planning to sell, so haven’t looked up value. I think the PT series usually goes for around $200. The reference 5 would probably be about double that. I don’t think I want to sell that one anyways. If interested I’ll gather more info. 

Actually just looked on eBay. There’s a no reserve auction for a b&k amp and preamp that might go cheap and work well for you.

B&K Reference 5 Stereo Preamplifier and 2 Channel Amplifier https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F302757633776

This looks promising. Thanks.

For some reason it seems B&K is somewhat underrated by many and I'm not sure why. They build (built I should say) excellent equipment. I've had a Ref 200.7 since 2003 and it has performed flawlessly from day 1 and the sound is incredible. I've had the 200.2 for a few years now but it's of the same vintage. I have a C2500 pushing it and it is driving a pair of LaScala 2's. I really can't praise this thing enough. Seriously man I think you'll love that setup on ebay.

4 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

For some reason it seems B&K is somewhat underrated by many and I'm not sure why. They build (built I should say) excellent equipment.

Definitely agree.  I have owned 2 or 3 PT-3's, Reference 4430, and an EX4420, and they all were stellar performers.

Bill

Definitely agree.  I have owned 2 or 3 PT-3's, Reference 4430, and an EX4420, and they all were stellar performers.

Bill

Just found a carver pm1200 local for less then $200. Did some research and sounds like a good amp. Retailed $2200 when it came out.

• Like 1