Forte III for sale in Virginia

Shakeydeal

Very new pair of Forte IIIs in excellent condition. I bought these in March and they have less than three hundred hours on them. Virtually indistinguishable from new. Believe everything you have read, these are awesome speakers. I'm only selling because a deal on a pair of klipschorns came up and I couldn't pass on them. The finish is distressed oak and is simply beautiful.

I have the original boxes, but would prefer a local sale. Willing to meet in the southern Virginia/northern NC area.

Will upload pics tomorrow, but I'm sure most of you have seen them here before. Asking 2400.00

IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0390.JPG

• Like 3

Very new pair of Forte IIIs in excellent condition. I bought these in March and they have less than three hundred hours on them. Virtually indistinguishable from new. Believe everything you have read, these are awesome speakers. I'm only selling because a deal on a pair of klipschorns came up and I couldn't pass on them. The finish is distressed oak and is simply beautiful.

I have the original boxes, but would prefer a local sale. Willing to meet in the southern Virginia/northern NC area.

Will upload pics tomorrow, but I'm sure most of you have seen them here before.

Move them to your bedroom ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

Khorns strike again!

Heresys, then La Scalas, then Klipschorns, then wait, what are Cornwalls? 2-1-1-2 and then some is what you end up with. Numbers represent pairs of models with respect to order lol.

10 hours ago, baron167 said:

Heresys, then La Scalas, then Klipschorns, then wait, what are Cornwalls? 2-1-1-2 and then some is what you end up with. Numbers represent pairs of models with respect to order lol.

My progression was Cornwall ➡️ Cornscala ➡️ Something else ➡️ Something else ➡️Forte III ➡️ Klipschorn

Trust me, the FIII is so good that I could have easily lived with it for years. It's one of the best out of the 35 speakers I have owned. But a khorn is a khorn........😀

Shakey

• Like 4

I don't need speakers but you are so close it is tempting. My original fortes with some upgraded bases with leadshot were incredible sounding speakers . Fortes take a little time to place correctly, but have the potential to sound as good as damn near anything. I'm dying to hear a pair of IIIs.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, KeithMcGowan said:

I don't need speakers but you are so close it is tempting. My original fortes with some upgraded bases with leadshot were incredible sounding speakers . Fortes take a little time to place correctly, but have the potential to sound as good as damn near anything. I'm dying to hear a pair of IIIs.

:wacko2:

You were two feet away from mine, but in kind of a hurry.. maybe next time Keith!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...