For Sale Klipsch RSW-10 Powered Subwoofers

LalaWoots

Two for sale. One in very good condition and the other in good condition with a few simple to fix issues.  Only one very good condition sub-woofer available.

I waited for the right ones and purchased them in excellent condition but shipping slightly damaged one of them.

They paired up perfectly with my Heresy Industrial speakers. I recently sold much of my stereo equipment in order to upgrade everything and keep only one system. I like them so much I am going to buy RSW-15s if these sell.

I have all the materials to properly pack these subs so they will safely arrive to your doorstep.

Shipping won’t be too expensive (estimating at about $40) since I have a FedEx account with discounted rates. 

I’ll post pictures later tonight. If interested send me your zip and I will calculate the exact cost to ship to you.

Priced to sell at $300 plus actual discounted shipping rates by Fedex.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Ryan from WA said:

I actually have r10sw subs... Didnt realize rsw10 was something else completely... Why not change the letters to make it less confusing? It looks like the rsw10 specs best the r10sw

The RSW line of subs (10/12/15) is arguably the best family of subwoofers Klipsch has ever produced.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

The RSW line of subs (10/12/15) is arguably the best family of subwoofers Klipsch has ever produced.

I agree with your assessment and that is why I am moving up to 15's when I find them in decent condition. I had never heard the RSW line of subwoofers until I bought these and they completely exceeded my expectations by a wide margin.

9 hours ago, LalaWoots said:

I agree with your assessment and that is why I am moving up to 15's when I find them in decent condition. I had never heard the RSW line of subwoofers until I bought these and they completely exceeded my expectations by a wide margin.

Youthman is selling his.