KLIPSCH FORTE....LIKE NEW... Walnut Finish

BRUCE BURKE

20180610_200045A.thumb.jpg.77efa746896e9d9085bf8f59a84cb9a1.jpg

WALNUT FINISH, $599 {SERIAL #'S : 8616385,  8616386...}    I'm probably going to hate myself in the future for doing this, but seeing as

I've had my Klipsch Forte speakers boxed up for the last 14 years, (much longer then i used them), so i think it's time to sell them to someone who will appreciate them once again...  I've seen quite a few sets of these for sale over the years, but never in the condition of the ones that i have...  I always wonder why many of the speakers I've seen have rusty screws, along with beat up cabinets and pushed in woofers or passive radiators.. I have taken really good care of these ! I don't have children, so no little bundles of joy have poked their sticky little fingers where they don't belong ! lol ...and i don't smoke cigarettes so they won't smell nasty either...  Seeing as i lived next to the Commissioner of Public Safety in my town, i have to say that i babied them, lol..  Then i moved to a smaller house with even closer neighbors, so i left them in storage (at my parents house) .....

Did i mention that they are in the original boxes ?!!!  So if you've been waiting to find a really good pair, and live within driving range of the Jersey shore, this is your chance..

An hour and a half from Philly, and an hour from N.Y.C., (assuming light traffic...)  Exit 109 on the parkway, near Red Bank..... I'll miss them, i'm sure, but i do still have Klipsch bookshelf speakers, sound bar with sub for tv, and speakers with sub for computer, so i'm still pretty well equipped.. 🐵   i just edited all my pictures so that they are under 2MB only to find out that 2MB is the total size allowed..lol.. lots more pics available..just ask !!! 

Edited by BRUCE BURKE
Lowered Price
  • Like 1

Hi Bruce, I hope your Forte's sell quick.  I hope you don't mind some suggestions.

• List the finish
  • List the sn of the Forte.  That will tell people the year they were born.
  • Edit your post to break your single sentence into paragraphs.  Put the price at the top.
  • Add some pictures.  A lot of people like the Forte's but any serious buyer will not buy them at $700 sight unseen.
  • Show pics of both speakers, sides, tops and backs.  A pic of the tag will help as well as a pic of the passive radiator.

I am not a potential buyer but I'd like to help you sell them.  Thanks for listing them here first on the Klipsch forums where you have a decent chance of selling to people who really love Klipsch and know what Forte's are.

-Dave

GLWYS

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I got a full price ($700) offer + an extra $50 to deliver them to Lancaster PA, which is about 2 1/2 hours each way... considering i blew the engine in my Chrysler 300 HEMI last week, and have to work on finding a new one, i'd rather sell them local.. make me an offer.. will send more pics too...B