Pair Walnut Finish Epic CF3 (I believe vs2)

LD2210

13 hours ago, Maximus89 said:

I'm just assuming CF-4's usually go for 1k @wvu80 can maybe give you a better idea of the average price for CF-3s. 

I saw your note, thanks for the heads up.

I read all the other posts and there's isn't much I can add to the great info that was posted.  In terms of consecutive sn's in some cases it doesn't matter, but where you have speakers with a veneer finish I think it does because you want the veneer patterns to match, if that makes any sense.  You want them to look like twins instead of distant cousins.

Pricing: Out of respect for another forum member currently selling his CF-3's so I prefer to keep my pricing opinion to myself, publicly.  He does have a really nice set reasonably priced, but I still think I should not interject one way or the other.  If anyone wants a more detailed analysis, please contact me via PM.  Thanks for your understanding. -Dave

I have the CF-4 v1.  When paired with a sealed 15" subwoofer I like them better than my RF-83's, La Scala's or Khorns.  The CF-3's have an equally strong following by the people who own them.  That's one reason why you don't see them on the used market very often, people just don't want to part with them.  I think they are fairly unique in the Klipsch line. 

Try it, you'll like it.  B)

• Thanks 1