FS- First Watt Aleph J clone, $900

ACM

I currently have more gear than I can use after selling my Chorus II's. I had planned to keep this Aleph J clone and my diy Pass Labs B1 buffer in my Altec 2-way setup and sell my McIntosh MC40's and MX110 because the first watt/pass labs gear clearly sounded better. I even created a listing for the Mac gear but never posted it. After some soul searching I just can't bring my self to sell the McIntosh. I wanted Mac tube gear for so long and I love the look of it. 

Ok, enough rambling... I bought this amp from long-time forum member ClaudeJ1 a few months ago to pair with my B1 buffer. The pair sounded great together, the amp functions perfectly and exceeded my expectations. If you are curious about class A, especially the Nelson Pass designs, and nice looks aren't a priority then this amp is a great place to start. 

I'm asking $900 plus actual shipping (guessing $40 or less) or local pick up in Northwest Arkansas. 

I'm including a link to Claude's original post for more info about the amp. 

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/175248-sold-first-watt-aleph-j-class-a-2-ch-pwr-amp/&tab=comments#comment-2250108

IMG_2761.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2764.JPG

IMG_2765.JPG

IMG_2766.JPG

IMG_2767.JPG

IMG_2768.JPG

IMG_2769.JPG

• 1 month later...