New installation questions; AC outlets, sequencers, triggers

Old school 2 channel guy here, in the process of building a new home with a listening room and have a few questions about outlets, sequencers and triggers and how to properly connect them. Not the sophisticated system some own/discuss/revere here, but I don't have the budget for esoteric equipment either. Just the same, I am looking forward to re-assembling my system with some new components when I get in there and have high hopes!

I have one 120v 15 amp/14 ga dedicated circuit,  and one 20 amp/12 ga dedicated circuit. I plan on using 15 and 20 amp hospital grade isolated ground outlets. My system consists of a Pyle power conditioner with 8 outlets, Emotiva preamp, DBX driverack/PA2 crossover, CD/Blu-Ray/4K player, three Crown power Amplifiers (1/sub, 1 LF, 1/MF, HF)  with my Klipschorns being bi-amped using ALK crossovers. Two of the three power amplifiers will never see anywhere near their output power driving the K horns, but the third driving my sub may require a little more amperage from the power source if/when the sub is driven hard.

So here are my questions; My amplifiers have a connection for trigger, I have never used triggers and not 100% certain how they work...can or do they work with a sequencer? Do they "daisy chain" to my pre-amp or??? Should my amps even be plugged into the sequencer since it will experience a current draw from all the other components connected to it? Do I plug my "low demand" amps into sequencer and the sub amp in the 20 amp outlet? Just not sure of the optimum way to connect everything electrically!

Thanks in advance for your input!

I can't help you on any of your actual questions, but IMO a power regenerator like PS audio makes will provide a purer AC sine wave (according to PS Audio at one time) that, the last time I tested it out, made AC-driven motors (TT's, tape decks, disc transports) sound better w/smoother sound, more bass, so I suggest you might look into that if possible and you can verify it.

• Like 1