WTB- Volti Audio K-Horn upgrade

Godataloss

2 hours ago, Godataloss said:

I'm clearly fishing for a bargain, lol. I just bought the horns in January. Haven't broken the news to the wife that I'm planning on spending just as much to replace 2/3ds of the drivers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm sure that will go over real well.

I spent over 3K for Forte IIIs and two months later shelled out another 2K+ for Khorns. Thank goodness for an understanding wife.........

Shakey

• Like 1

I’m selling my 1978 Klipschorns stock with AA crossovers, haven’t posted it yet. I’m also selling the Volti Upgrade package I used for years. It includes 1 pair of V-trac Horns with black cloth, and Midrange/Tweeter motorboards, 2 Beyma CP 25 tweeters, 2 BMS 4592ND-Mid 16 ohm drivers, 2 Crites 1526C woofers and all new wiring. $2200.00. I’ve sold on the forum before. Located in Southern Indiana. Willing to deliver if within reasonable driving distance. If interested let me know. Thanks, John

7 hours ago, Godataloss said:

I'm looking to move to a 2'' midrange horn on my K-horns and thought I'd take a shot in the dark that someone might have moved on from the Volti Audio stuff or was looking to otherwise sell it.  

Pic of my horns because I love them.

k-horns.jpg

tell us more about the k-horns

looks like ramblin rose veneer

I’m selling my 1978 Klipschorns stock with AA crossovers, haven’t posted it yet. I’m also selling the Volti Upgrade package I used for years. It includes 1 pair of V-trac Horns with black cloth, and Midrange/Tweeter motorboards, 2 Beyma CP 25 tweeters, 2 BMS 4592ND-Mid 16 ohm drivers, 2 Crites 1526C woofers and all new wiring. $2200.00. I’ve sold on the forum before. Located in Southern Indiana. Willing to deliver if within reasonable driving distance. If interested let me know. Thanks, John
Hey man! It's my wtb thread. Wtf? PM sent as well

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Budman said:

tell us more about the k-horns

looks like ramblin rose veneer

They are Ramblin Rose c1979.  Not sure if you know how they are made, but I have read that it's made from sheets of birch and walnut that are dyed and reglued and radially cut to achieve that effect.  Gotta be an expensive process.  I've also read that there were only 25 pairs made with this veneer.  The pic doesn't do them justice.  They are hypnotic. 

• Like 3

On 6/12/2018 at 9:32 AM, Godataloss said:

I'm looking to move to a 2'' midrange horn on my K-horns and thought I'd take a shot in the dark that someone might have moved on from the Volti Audio stuff or was looking to otherwise sell it.  

Pic of my horns because I love them.

k-horns.jpg

I am definitely digging your mid century decor!!

21 minutes ago, Godataloss said:

Thank you.  I've collected for years.  This is tip of the iceberg, lol.

I was going to say the same thing, your room looks like its out of a high end catalog. I cant remember the name of that chair but is that one one that famous designer built? Those K-Horns are stunning too btw.

• Like 1