Epic CF-3 version 1 walnut in New England

dtr20

You may have seen these already in alerts or in 2 channel. I have these on eBay. I'm asking a lot for them on eBay or best offer. EBay charges fees, PayPal charges fees, and now Massachusetts charges tax on third party selling sites such as eBay. That is basically the reason for the high price on eBay.

That being said, for an established forum member I'll offer these speakers for what I have into them. $800 and they are yours. Contact me through the forum and not eBay for this deal.

They are great speakers, but I haven't been listening to them lately, so I feel like my experimenting with them is done. I don't need to sell these, but I figured someone on the forum might want to give these a more permanent forever home.

• Like 4

That walnut veneer looks really really good.  Mine were oak and I'm not the biggest fan of that for veneer.  Cherry I like, too.  Ribbon mahogany is in another league altogether, though.  :D  

GLWS.  I personally call that a great price for CF-3 v1's and especially with that sexy walnut dress.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, mimalmo said:

I would be all over these if I had a way to get them here.

A great looking pair of Epics.  There are freight companies, that will pick them up, pallet them and then ship them to you.  Might be worth making some calls and getting a price for that. 

• 5 months later...

CF-3 v1's are very rare and the Walnut is even more rare.  I see Medium Oak and Black the most.  Remember, the version 1's were only made one year and considered the Holy Grail of the CF-3/4.

They look to be in good shape, it's a fair price and I'm a little surprised they haven't moved by now.  I'm just guessing that the location in Mass is what's hold up a sale.  For some odd reason Klipsch speakers don't seem to sell well in your neck of the woods.

GLWYS

• Like 1