Heresy 2 near Daytona, $425 asking price...

Oicu812

...not mine, obviously.  They appear to be decent!

https://daytona.craigslist.org/ele/d/klipsch-heresy-speakers/6615397001.html

00F0F_FWvXAlleeQ_600x450.jpg
daytona.craigslist.org
1 pair of klipsch heresy 2 loudspeakers. These speakers have been refinished with factory slant risers. It looks like finish is walnut but cant be sure because factory stickers on back are missing....

01616_dNLDcw2QfyW_1200x900.jpg

00303_dYam4S3T8Ah_1200x900.jpg

00h0h_1gfYftIz6HS_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_1cG3HwNFdfx_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_3jbM8EHqtlR_1200x900.jpg

Good alert Oh I See You 812.

The owner wasn't sure of the finish but I think those are WO, Walnut Oiled and yes they look to be well kept and in nice shape.

The Heresy's are funny to price.  The original H1 goes for $400 all day long (official avg $392) but the H2's only average $411, just a tad higher.  This is due to the abundant deals on the H2's which bring the average price down.  I think of the H2's going for $450 to $550, but that goes to show you used prices vary.  The sale is near Daytona and used prices in Florida seem to be lower than those found in the rest of the country.

At a $425 listing the Seller is almost conceding a $400 selling price.  those will be a nice pickup for someone.

+++

Attention @Oicu812:  You did an nice job of listing pics and I like you shared the easy way to post pics in your signature.  FYI those jpg images do not display in Firefox for some reason.  I see the full .jpg file name but I can't click to open and I can't see them.  I can see them with Chrome and MS Edge.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Attention @Oicu812:  You did an nice job of listing pics and I like you shared the easy way to post pics in your signature.  FYI those jpg images do not display in Firefox for some reason.  I see the full .jpg file name but I can't click to open and I can't see them.  I can see them with Chrome and MS Edge.

That's odd, because I primarily use Firefox myself, and haven't seen that issue.  Do the images work in IE for you?  I guess that you probably don't use IE any more, since Edge has been auto inserted as the new replacement.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wvu80 said:

The owner wasn't sure of the finish but I think those are WO, Walnut Oiled

They look more like WL(Walnut Lacquer) to me.  Very shiny mirror like sheen.  But, I could be dead wrong:unsure2: and they could be just wet from recent oiling.

Either way they look very nice.  Road trip for me.;):P

Bill

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oicu812 said:

That's odd, because I primarily use Firefox myself, and haven't seen that issue.

It's hard to figure.  Could it be some setting I'm using, or some ad blocker add-on?

Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 (up to date) - Images don't load

Chrome 67.0.3396.87 (up to date) Images load normally

Edge (couldn't find version) Images load normally

IE Explorer 11 11.112.17134.0 images load normally

Iphone 6 - Safari - images load normally

8 minutes ago, willland said:

They look more like WL(Walnut Lacquer) to me.  Very shiny mirror like sheen.  But, I could be dead wrong:unsure2: and they could be just wet from recent oiling.

Agree, they have that wet look.  I was leaning towards "just oiled" for picture taking.

The lacquer certainly is a viable option.  As as you said, either way they look pretty good.