SOLD Another beautiful restored Pioneer SX-1250 Reduced

jimjimbo

On 6/27/2018 at 10:45 AM, jimjimbo said:

I honestly don't know, but considering the amount of work, time and money that went into this unit, I would have to guess they would be LED.  I really don't want to remove the faceplate panel and glass just to check that.  Hope that's OK.

Yes sir. Thank you.

Absolutely gorgeous! GLWS!! Btw, I had my Dad's Marantz 2275 completely restored by a guy named Paul Hovenga. It was a great decision! It sounds even better than it did before, and performs flawlessly. I can only imagine how this Pioneer sounds, being that it was fully restored as well.

18 hours ago, hcnelly said:

Absolutely gorgeous! GLWS!! Btw, I had my Dad's Marantz 2275 completely restored by a guy named Paul Hovenga. It was a great decision! It sounds even better than it did before, and performs flawlessly. I can only imagine how this Pioneer sounds, being that it was fully restored as well.

This is the best kind of feedback here. Thanks very much. Glad you are enjoying the receiver hcnelly!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, muel said:

The only thing more unbelievable than someone selling their 1250 is that no one has bought it yet!

Well, I have two, and had three until recently, so I am hoping someone else can enjoy.

7 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Well, I have two, and had three until recently, so I am hoping someone else can enjoy.

The fact you have an extra is the only acceptable answer really!  I would be concerned for you otherwise. :)