wedding, hospital, birthday...

Marvel

It's been a crazy week. I turned 69 on Monday, and leave tonight headed to Michigan City, IN for my youngest sons wedding on Saturday. My 71 yr old brother was supposed to attend but canceled his trip due to having spine surgery about 3-4 weeks ago. Has been up and walking, back home, but having issues, so he went in Tues. for mri. His heart stopped (afterwards). He's currently in ICU on life support.  They've lowered his body temp for 24 hrs and will raise it back at 6 pm (RMT). It doesn't look promising.

Bruce

• Sad 2

Bruce, you know that we don't know each other but have crossed paths here before.

Not a mushy person but want to say I hope your brother gets better soon. Also hope you can have the strength necessary for what is in store for the rest of your crazy week.

Congratulations for your son and I really hope the best for your brother and will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. I have one brother and I cant imagine anything happening to him. Sometimes life happens that way, my Grandma passed away about 3 days before my first child was born about a year and a half ago.

Very sorry to hear that. Sometimes these things turn around and let's hope that that is the case.

Good friend, now departed, would always end his letters/emails with the saying: be well.

thanks, everyone... I should have said... his name is Patrick E. Brown, but he goes by Rick. Of course, ALL prayers are always welcome, as are simple well wishes and good thoughts. Really like the prayers... my Father in Heaven is always listening.

Bruce

• Like 2

• Moderators

Bruce Happy Birthday and glad you got to see your youngest son get married,hope they are happy..

Sorry to hear about your brother and hope he does better, many prayers are good.