MEH Synergy

18 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

You have got to be a flipper

Aren't we all?  You have to sell older stuff to get newer stuff.  At least I do.  :D

I don't know Mr. WestCoastDrums personally except on the forums, but I judge his motives to be pure.  He's OK.  B)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Aren't we all?

I'm not.  I still have the forte IIs bought new in 1989.  I have added a couple of more pairs used since then.  Not everyone is a speaker store.  My wife has never demanded that I get rid of any of them either.  I chalk that one up to choosing a good mate, which of course involves a little luck...

I didn't want to be a d... About that comment but that is exactly how I feel.  Well said.  It is priced very fairly.  These sell for several hundred more.  When I get a chance next week I am going to spend come time and get all of those scuffs out.  It should easily be an 8/10, maybe 9/10 at that point. 

14 minutes ago, opusk2k9 said:

If the price is fair, who cares about how much he paid for the gear?

I am with you 100%. 

I had someone publicly call me out because he knew what I paid for something and the price I was selling it for.  Funny thing is that all comments from others were very encouraging.

Oh, and great price for a great sub.:P

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

• Thanks 1

Thanks man.  I obviously like to try things out for myself in my own room as well.  I have a challenging room due to fixed placement of my couch.  I am used to large systems in my previous place.  I learned the hard way that smaller is Def better in this room.  A 10" sub will Def be better for me in this room, or no sub at all.  Still deciding. 

I don't give a rat's *** if he gets it for free and sells it. All I'm saying is he's the only one one here (and I've been around for 14 or so years) that gets quite a bit of stuff that "is too big for the room" and sells it 3 days later. That's all. I don't give a shit what he does or sells. Hell I'd buy from him in a heartbeat, almost bought the A21. Just sayin guys. You're the man WCD, how dare I.....

Back to the program

• Haha 1