LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF MTM AND MSM

DJM

HI FRIENDS, 

I'M LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF MTM AND PAIR OF MSM OF THE MCM 1900 SERIES, 
SOMEONE?
FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO MY POST, THANK YOU

1 hour ago, carlthess40 said:

I know where some are. But they don’t have the Klipsch drivers in them any longer
I tried to work out a buyer for the guy on the hole setup but he wanted to much cash for it all.

there are only boxes without components? if you have the contact to request pictures and prices we appreciate your help , 

regards

0be103474c4b5669b6032030bf74bc3d.jpg2263599fb106bac6894a251e7627a87e.jpg8a832d5d06809d91d6b541974b6690e0.jpgba95ac2b20d426362693dea61d97766f.jpg
Here’s a few pics that I took for someone else here on the fourm
It’s basically two sets put together of the mids and lows
It’s a four way with the crossover boxes
The last thing I remember is some where around 2k without drivers. I though that was way to high. But I could pass you his info if you like though email. He is in Longwood Florida and the system is at his wood shop

O one more thing. On the high horns. They do not have the 4way manifold
He used a 2” JBL drivers for those
He is a one school rocker and thinks JBL is God’s gift to sound. Lol
So all the Klipsch drivers are long gone and he is the second owner of the setup, they where first used for a sound production company
He does have drivers to fill all the cabs so that would be up to someone to negotiate that with him

On 6/15/2018 at 10:42 PM, carlthess40 said:

0be103474c4b5669b6032030bf74bc3d.jpg2263599fb106bac6894a251e7627a87e.jpg8a832d5d06809d91d6b541974b6690e0.jpgba95ac2b20d426362693dea61d97766f.jpg
The last thing I remember is some where around 2k without drivers. I though that was way to high. But I could pass you his info if you like though email. He is in Longwood Florida and the system is at his wood shop 

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION FRIEND, YES PLEASE SEND ME THE CONTACT, 

THKS A LOT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I have a complete MCM 1900 System that I am considering selling. They are the black fiberglass coated with the metal edging like the ones in the earlier post in this thread.

(2) MWM Duals with K43E

(3) MWM Singles with K43E

(1) MWM Single Clone I built to match with K43E

(I may have MSSM and MSM transposed below. I forget which is which.)

(2) MSSM with 12" EV woofers   (I have the original Eminence drivers but they need reconing) + some more spare EVs

(2) MSM Horns with the (4) Manifolded k55s each

(2) MTM Piezo arrays (These will need rebuilding)

(2) Similar tweeter boxes with (2) Small bullet Tweeters each (not Klipsch)

The speakers are connectorized with EP-4 and I have some multi way harnesses and rack panels . 

I was using it in a multi Amp 4 way configuration, but I also have the (2) Passive crossover units.

I can throw in a single LSI split bottom cabinet without driver and (1) one or two extra k43E frames that need reconing.

I am in Monroe, LA .

I was thinking to ask like $ 5,500 for all but I am open to negotiation.

I enjoyed using this system when I could but it has not been out in a while and if someone else could put it back into service and enjoy it , I'd like to see that happen.

Not getting rid of any of my LaScalas or Heresys any time soon. Always been a Klipsch Fan !

Please let me know if there is any interest.

Chris Kidd

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, carlthess40 said:

Goodness me, could it be, the industrial disease?

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 11:47 AM, carlthess40 said:

To bad the guy that own them thinks they are worth a pile of gold. So they will sit there for ever and wast away

He needs to keep them Carl. Every time anyone expresses interest I bet his price on stuff he has gutted just goes up. I still can''t believe he threw away those K-55 manifolds and all those rotten Klipsch woofers for JBL and Gauss. Keep an eye on the dumpster so when he blows a fuse and throws it all out you can salvage it.

On 6/15/2018 at 4:33 PM, babadono said:

If you get no responses you might try Tim at Rescue Audio in St. Louis

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-kresko-5b597051/

He doesn't frequent our little corner of the internet here but several members have obtained used pro Klipsch gear from him. His phone # has been posted here as well... but where?

Tim is having the same problem a lot of us are right now. It is getting really hard to find good used at any price and no idea if this is temporary or permanent. At some point in time all those movie theaters and other venues will sell out of legacy Klipsch and that will be that. I have a set of MCM 1900's and until I have something better they will not be sold and some day if they are it will be to a collector who will promise me to preserve this historical system. I have cut up some entry level Klipsch Pro stuff recently but never this MCM. Good luck on your search and it is worth doing believe me.

Most of the movie theaters in mid to large city’s have all ready upgraded from analog to digital during that transition someone convinced them to get rid of all of the wonderful Klipsch Speakers just because of their age and change them to a no named junk crap that you can get at Best Buy
so the only way you’re going to find any of the old wonderful Klipsch theater stuff is going to be from companies that did the retro fits and a employee that is sitting on it and waiting to jack the prices up on the gear.