Any deals on rp 260's

Ljk

Friend of mine is looking for a pair of rp 260's, prefers cherry but would take ebony at the right price. Looked online best price I could find is 499 each, anybody seen a better price out there. He lives in atlanta if that matters, thanks.

He is not really a diy guy, he would like something with a warranty. Me I would get some heritage speakers and rebuilt them. He is open to suggestions but liked the reviews he read and the size (footprint)of the rp 260's. He does have a sub so bookshelf's may  work also, thanks.

There's still some RF-62's around with warranty, I saw a few on eBay even.  You might try that.  There's also a pair of RF-83's in Atlanta right now on Craigslist that would be killer, but probably won't work with the footprint.

2 hours ago, The History Kid said:

There's still some RF-62's around with warranty, I saw a few on eBay even.  You might try that.  There's also a pair of RF-83's in Atlanta right now on Craigslist that would be killer, but probably won't work with the footprint.

Ok thanks I will check them out and let him know.