Pass ACA with Linear supply and B-1 Pre amp

joessportster

As I always do I jump in Deeper than makes sense to most humans, I have a pair of the ACA with linear supplies I use as my Main amps on a Bi-Amp setup and I LOVE them, They are Keepers for sure. so when a 2nd pair came for sale locally I thought Huh why not. Backup is always a good thing. (Right ?)  I also had in my mind a 2nd system (as though my space would magically expand and allow for such, Just another lame justification for buying spare gear) Of course I had to have Linear power supplies for the new amps and so bought those as well. I played them and they sound as expected pretty much exactly as my current ACA sound

I bought the B-1 off Rich here it is an actual Pass build and it to sounds fantastic, I would be using it but I wanted to Bi-amp my Mains and so Have a custom pre from Justin at ampsandsound that I use and  the B-1 sets gathering Dust  (NOT COOL).

The ACA hold proper Bias and sound great, they are the original 2012 boards they also have upgraded speaker terminals. The build / solder looks very professional

I would also consider trading for other Pass amps, or SET Tube Monos / OTL (Just because I cant help myself :( )

1000.00 buys everything, both monos, both Linear supplies, and the B-1 Pre-amp, Buyer covers shipping

Pass B1.PNG