Certified Klipsch Heritage Dealers

Chad

On 12/12/2020 at 11:44 AM, fmalloy said:

This is basically going to be what I call a hi-fi hotel, the upstairs is being set up as a VRBO, you'll be able to rent it out and listen as long as you want, then crash for the night. 

WOW! This is like a dream!

My only complaint - that kitchen needs a few more windows. 😄

I think you should consider this business model as a franchise model, expandable to all markets that can support the product lines that should be represented. This could go along way toward connecting manufacturers with customers in a new and innovative way, reintroducing high-performance audio to a motivated customer base. The VRBO concept is the new, novel twist that can make this work financially. What a great idea!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 1:54 PM, the real Duke Spinner said:

Amy ...

I have KHorns, KLF 30s, LaScala Pro set up in my Farm shop should I be a Heritage listed Dealer. ??

I would imagine that are not many Dealers on the Heritage side due to lack of many things ...

Customer Awareness, Price point etc

Duke,

Amy's been gone a lone time... although she checks in once in a while.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I stopped into my local Worldwide Stereo, who are listed as Heritage dealers. I was hoping to hear both the Heresy IV and Corwalls to get a reference point for my recently refurbished Heresy H700's. All the store had was a lonely pair of Fortes; checking the regional inventory, the next nearest store had a negative inventory- numerous back orders and no stock. That was disappointing, to say the least. further insult to injury, at least two of the other dealers on the map in the Philadelphia area no longer carry home audio to any significant degree, let alone Klipsch Heritage speakers. edit, make that the 3 other stores. One, Microcenter had a small selection of Surround systems in their TV department, the home audio dept is long gone; another store sells personal electronic devices in the airport, while the 4th has pivoted from a hi-fi store, to a smart home solutions team. While hi-fi is part of their offering, they no longer have a retail presence, but have shipped their store to a home design center.

20 hours ago, gigantic said:

I stopped into my local Worldwide Stereo, who are listed as Heritage dealers. I was hoping to hear both the Heresy IV and Corwalls to get a reference point for my recently refurbished Heresy H700's. All the store had was a lonely pair of Fortes; checking the regional inventory, the next nearest store had a negative inventory- numerous back orders and no stock. That was disappointing, to say the least. further insult to injury, at least two of the other dealers on the map in the Philadelphia area no longer carry home audio to any significant degree, let alone Klipsch Heritage speakers. edit, make that the 3 other stores. One, Microcenter had a small selection of Surround systems in their TV department, the home audio dept is long gone; another store sells personal electronic devices in the airport, while the 4th has pivoted from a hi-fi store, to a smart home solutions team. While hi-fi is part of their offering, they no longer have a retail presence, but have shipped their store to a home design center.

want to drive up to nashua, nh?  my friend owns audio video therapy and they have all of the heritage line speakers available to listen to.

20 hours ago, gigantic said:

Grab the phone and Call klipsch ........https://www.klipsch.com/contact-us

or check these guys 

Certified Klipsch Heritage Dealer

AUDIOLAB STEREO & VIDEO CENTER INC

0.0 miles away
Get Directions 
492 Lincoln Hwy, Fairless Hills, PA 19030, USA

Phone: 800-513-8555
Web: http://audiolab.com
Certified Heritage Dealer* Available in Store
Displays these Klipsch Heritage products:
  • Cornwall
  • Heresy
  • Forte
SEE IN SHOWROOM

42 minutes ago, OO1 said:

Grab the phone and Call klipsch ........https://www.klipsch.com/contact-us

or check these guys 

Certified Klipsch Heritage Dealer

AUDIOLAB STEREO & VIDEO CENTER INC

0.0 miles away
Get Directions 
492 Lincoln Hwy, Fairless Hills, PA 19030, USA

Phone: 800-513-8555
Web: http://audiolab.com
Certified Heritage Dealer* Available in Store
Displays these Klipsch Heritage products:
  • Cornwall
  • Heresy
  • Forte
SEE IN SHOWROOM

oooh, for some reason they didn't show up when I searched. It's a little bit of a haul- oddly enough, 20 miles to someone living in a city is perceptively farther than 20 miles in the suburbs, or as they say here in Philly, "everywhere in Philadelphia is an hour away from Philadelphia." I'll see if I can plan a trip out there some Saturday for a listening session. Judging by their online inventory, they only seem to have Cornwalls in stock, but that may do. that may do.

34 minutes ago, gigantic said:

oooh, for some reason they didn't show up when I searched. It's a little bit of a haul- oddly enough, 20 miles to someone living in a city is perceptively farther than 20 miles in the suburbs, or as they say here in Philly, "everywhere in Philadelphia is an hour away from Philadelphia." I'll see if I can plan a trip out there some Saturday for a listening session. Judging by their online inventory, they only seem to have Cornwalls in stock, but that may do. that may do.

When you get your "Baby Cornwalls" finally done. Bring them to A/B with real Cornwalls for a surprise.

21 hours ago, gigantic said:

they no longer have a retail presence, but have shipped their store to a home design center.

If sales of Stereo speaker systems had not been displaced by Apple Ear buds and the like, you'd have a different story to tell. Welcome to the reality of low sales to the young, who are the main buyers of music, as they were.

48 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

When you get your "Baby Cornwalls" finally done. Bring them to A/B with real Cornwalls for a surprise.

That’s the plan. I may even have another pair to throw in the mix, if they’ll fit in my car. 

44 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

If sales of Stereo speaker systems had not been displaced by Apple Ear buds and the like, you'd have a different story to tell. Welcome to the reality of low sales to the young, who are the main buyers of music, as they were.

I nearly became that demographic. A decade ago, I left philly and went back to my home town after a mixture of health issues and related debts and the lingering effects of the Great Recession proved to be a bit much. I packed up all my stuff (except the heresies, they wouldn’t fit) and went back to Iowa. After six weeks in the midwest with winter approaching, I realized that I’d made a terrible, terrible mistake and got on a plane back to Philadelphia with my laptop, bicycle and 3 suitcases of clothing. I left my receiver, satellite speakers, kitchen gear and tools behind, thinking I’d be back to retrieve them in 6 months. That never happened. I’d gotten burned out and bored with music and didn’t have any friends that shared my interest anyway, so I did without. Eventually, I picked up a Bose wave radio, which sounded good enough for streaming Netflix with a 1080p projector and started listening to more music. When I inherited a receiver, subwoofer and speakers from my employer, I suddenly remembered I had the H700 Heresies in my carriage house, and here we are: I now have a turntable, I’m buying records and obsessing about audio in ways that I hadn’t in years, decades, even. 

58 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Imo, speakers for stereo has became a niche market when the nomenclature changed to calling it "2 channel." 🤓

On 6/23/2018 at 1:04 PM, Zen Traveler said:

I dunno....I still disagree with your first paragraph and feel a decreasing number of  people are actually going to spend Heritage kinda money for stereo speakers, when most people listen to the material through headphones or earbuds. Again, I'm not saying that there isn't a market but not at the price of real estate and current market conditions for brick-n-mortar. Insofar as Home Theater is concerned, I admit I don't listen to 2 channel but spend most of my time listening to music that was mixed for Multichannel format....Btw, this discussion reminds me how long this Forum has been around and that everyone is excited to put larger Heritage speakers in stores including me....That said, my guess is the consensus hasn't changed from the observations expressed in this thread from 2006: 

Somewhere along the line I must have done something right. My 25 y/o grandson has a few hundred vinyl albums (mostly 60s & 70s) and recently took home my Dynaudio floor standers to replace a pair of crappy old 12" 3-ways that he had picked up somewhere along the line. He's looking forward to buying a house in the next couple of years so he can move up to a pair of Klipsch speakers. I'm kind of proud.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 6:32 PM, the real Duke Spinner said:

My experience is that most people go to Breast Buy for whatever is on sale

Klipsch does not have that maker penetration for Heritage

We don't have to have the same market penetration.  All we need to do is know how to attract the cool kids.  

• 6 months later...