JL Sargent

Wings? What's better?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these do you prefer?

• Bone-in wings
    • Boneless wings

Durkee + margarine - DIP - FRY      5 min

Durkee + margarine - DIP - BAKE   5 min

Repeat five times for med heat, not sure about the time it's been a decade since I made myself reek like that good stuff.

Ten times and it gets a little heat even with the simple Durkee pepper sauce or Texas Pete.

Give me fried chicken wings in a bowl floating in sauce when I order Buffalo Wings and I'll walk on the ticket or throw `em on the floor.

At least I did once back in the days when I was lit most every evening.

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, twk123 said:
2 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

INMHO, they are MC Nuggets with no bones.☺️

Lol, I came here to type exactly this.

Probably not, we don't want to know what's really in MC Nuggets, if they were putting pink foam in beef. :blink:

• Haha 2

Boneless only as a matter of fact I do not eat meat of the bone.....grosses me out. Weird thing is I can field dress and hack up a deer no problem but something about pulling meat off the bone then eating it turns my stomach every time. please do not revoke my man card lol.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, JJkizak said:

With bone, very hot, very dry Italian sauce, and no soggy wet slimy sauce.

JJK

It's called "Kong" and he has cuts and bruises all over his body from fights with Jurassic things. He is taking a little breather on the top of the mountain. And yes, he does have a butt-hole which my guru discovered with his inspection.

JJK

For wings only the classic buffalo style, at whatever heat level is desired, is acceptable.  Otherwise why are you just eating wings?  If  you want your chicken prepared a certain way then prepare your chicken that way and eat it, don't just limit it to the wings.  Of course they have to have bones!

Oh yeah, none of this breading stuff on them either.  What is the matter with people?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Boneless.....why wrestle with the bones if you don't have to.

Without the bone it's not a wing though. Boneless wings are really just chicken breast shaped and breaded into a wing kinda thing. 😲