For Sale - Pair of XF-48 Speakers

digregorioj

I bought a package deal a few months back with XF-48's, 1 XL-23, 2 XB-10's, and XW-500 Sub.   The XF-48's were too much for the room I had them in and ended up purchasing a set of XL-23's for my front speakers.  If interested I am selling the pair for $600 plus shipping from 33913.  The come in the original boxes with the original sleeves - they are in excellent cosmetic and working condition.

24 minutes ago, digregorioj said:

I guess these aren't that popular of a speaker

When they came out I really thought they had some serious "cool" factor.  Similar to the Def Tech models.  Loved my RVX-42s and the slim matching towers RVX-54s.  The XF-48s were the powered replacement Icon slim floorstanders after they phased out the RVX Reference line.  Not sure why they haven't sold because they sure are cool.

How do you like the XW-500d sub?  Forum member groomlakearea51 had the smaller XW-300d(8" woofer) in his "Wall of Voodoo" between a pair of Klipschorns and I was totally surprised how well that little sub integrated with them.

Bill

• 1 month later...