La Scala II's

Deano1974

15 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

MAYBE you'll get that call!!!  lolol  Prolly the first thing on the truck therefore the last thing to come off...  IF you get the call today...  Bwa ha ha!!!  😂😂😎

lol nope they have confirmed they will be with me just after lunch 😋

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

Good luck deano, I know the wait is killing you. But it will be worth it......😆

Shakey

Thanks Shakey worse thing is they will be delivered and then I have to go back to work, blah this working stuff is such a pain lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Schu said:

Yes... but did they arrive undamaged?

I hope you have a friend to help you unpack, move and position them... they are quite heavy.

They are undamaged and mint

But had to come back to work after delivery, so im now counting down the hours until I get home  

• Like 2

• Moderators

It's still a great feeling, it's not like things like this happen often, for most people anyway. Some people are trying out things regularly, but a new pair of speakers that you have not heard yet, that's exciting. :emotion-19:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

It's still a great feeling, it's not like things like this happen often, for most people anyway. Some people are trying out things regularly, but a new pair of speakers that you have not heard yet, that's exciting. :emotion-19:

yes it is a great feeling, I had it before a long time ago with a pair of Acoustic Energy AE1 Classics speakers, I actually felt nervous when I hit the play button, praying they would sound amazing and they did 😄

• Like 3

Sits back computing the time difference, then factors in 30 minutes to unpack and wire them up, then factors in 10 minutes to melt as he listens to them initially, then some more factoring in of things then a partial report and a kiss goodnite to most of us here in the US while he stays awake til about 5AM his time, then sleep of a bit then up to work and repeat! Yup, I think he's gonna fit right in with us...  hahaha!

image.png.df9b53f0f697d083c883e449ddf570cc.png

5 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Sits back computing the time difference, then factors in 30 minutes to unpack and wire them up, then factors in 10 minutes to melt as he listens to them initially, then some more factoring in of things then a partial report and a kiss goodnite to most of us here in the US while he stays awake til about 5AM his time, then sleep of a bit then up to work and repeat! Yup, I think he's gonna fit right in with us...  hahaha!

image.png.df9b53f0f697d083c883e449ddf570cc.png

CommentPhotos.com_1405456691.jpg

• Haha 1