The Sixes - Stand Recommendations

ironman

I will soon be purchasing The Sixes (as soon as they are back in stock) and would like to get some good, solid stands for them.  I've done some online searching, but haven't found anything particularly promising.  Any The Sixes owners have any suggestions?

I haven't found any stands for mine yet. I actually just have them on top of my old speakers, lol. A buddy recommended these, but I haven't verified the dimensions for them yet. Also, Worlwide has them in stock. If you can wait, WW have been running them through NewEgg Flash sales for $470 quite often, it's how I got mine.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=12281

Thanks for the tip, that's a great deal.  I can definitely wait to save that much.

Those stands look good, especially for that price.  Product info states they are 23.6" tall and have a 9.8" x 7.9" top plate as (250 x 200 mm) and 11.8" x 9.8" bottom plate.

Wayfair has very similar looking stands... Premium Universal Floor 18” Fixed Height Speaker Stand.  They are $85 and have plates about the same size, but they are a little short at only 18" tall.

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/vivo-premium-universal-floor-18-fixed-height-speaker-stand-vivo1151.html

Edited by ironman
added link
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, ironman said:

Thanks for the tip, that's a great deal.  I can definitely wait to save that much.

Those stands look good, especially for that price.  Product info states they are 23.6" tall and have a 9.8" x 7.9" top plate as (250 x 200 mm) and 11.8" x 9.8" bottom plate.

Wayfair has very similar looking stands... Premium Universal Floor 18” Fixed Height Speaker Stand.  They are $85 shipped and have plates about the same size, but they are a little short at only 18" tall.

I own two pair of those Monoprice stands and they are plenty strong enough for even the largest bookshelf speakers. Nice price too!

Also, keep an eye out for the Sixes to go on sale. They were just on sale for $479 a pair and free shipping at Newegg Flash!

31 minutes ago, teaman said:

Also, keep an eye out for the Sixes to go on sale. They were just on sale for $479 a pair and free shipping at Newegg Flash!

That's when I bought mine, this most recent time. They only had the ebony. It wasn't my first choice, but for the price, I couldn't resist.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Check out the Pangea stands too from audio advisor.  Variable heights and seem to be well rated and regarded 

I really like the look of those stands, but their top plate is only 6" x 8.5".  The footprint of the Sixes is larger at 7.75" x 9.625", so they would not fit.  Plus, as much as I prefer the way they look, no way can I justify their $199.95 price.

15 minutes ago, alxlwson said:

That's when I bought mine, this most recent time. They only had the ebony. It wasn't my first choice, but for the price, I couldn't resist.

Does anyone know if the walnut Sixes have ever been available for $479 at NewEgg?

Edited by ironman

• 1 year later...