La Scala filter doubt

That looks like an early Type AA.  Correct for pre-1982 La  Scalas.   Those are unlikely to have AlNiCo woofers.  The ceramic magnet tweeters respond higher and tolerate more power than the AlNiCo K-77s.  For home use that means you can safely remove the zener diode tweeter protection and get cleaner sound from the tweeter. 

That network has been modified. I see a Jantzen Superior on the right, and a Dayton/Bennic with a zip tie on the left. This might be why the end of the label has been removed. 

The picture you you provided is of the midrange driver. The driver is made by Atlas Sound, and has an AlNiCo magnet. 

Stephano,

That Type AA network could have been paired with AlNiCo tweeters.  You'll have to look at the tweeter to be sure.  My point was the later ceramic tweeter is a better tweeter. 

I did not recognize the labels on the caps.  I was looking on my phone and that didn't help much, either.  I believe Klipsch used those sorts of hold down clamps in the distant past.  The black connecting wire is not at all like my 70s and 80s Klipsch.