Klipsch atmos speakers

W27

If you get the Fry’s email the promo code gets you the $400 atmos speakers for $198 with free shipping. That’s a smoking deal. I’ve been watching used ones go for $350 on eBay. If you don’t get the emails you can sign up for them. 

I’m on the fence with this myself. My current pre/pro doesn’t have atmos. If I order this I know what’s coming next lol

792FE13D-E6CE-479E-AC6D-E1E252BC2AFF.png

I have always used a 5.1 system, never cared to expand to 7.1; however, when I purchased a Marantz SR5012 and saw the versatility of assigning the number 6 & 7 amplifiers I started thinking about a 7.1 or 5.1.2 system. When I read about the Klipsch RP-140SA's and depending on how you installed them, that they could be used for Dolby Atmos, Height, or even surround, I bought a pair when they were on sale. I installed them as Front Dolby Atmos L&R speakers and when the sound format that I am playing (Music Concert Blu-ray or Movie Blu-ray) uses them, they really do improve the sound of my system. Rather than use them full time, I let the SR5012 dictate when they are used. This might be system and room acoustics dependent, but they work well for me and my old ears!!!!! 😁

• Like 1