4th of July

TasDom

Happy 4th!

I am OK with warm beer [as long as it's not Bud, Coors, Schlitz, PBR - American] and using the left hand. Being a lefty, I never did get this right/good left/bad

Wife is in our parade. Repping "her" school.  20 years, she has in that place. Told her, she should drive the bus in the parade.  We have a good vantage point to see fireworks. Can't see Tucson, but there are a couple of "local" [12 miles] that we can see. and there is a pretty nice display here.  Past couple, there has been some set off at the park. Not high ones, either. We are immediately uphill from the park and it feels like they are going off in your face.

y'all have a fun, safe day. I plan to lounge in the kiddie pool.

• Like 1

Everybody have a good day, and if nothing else try not to blow up anything you might need later. 

Lol, I thought it was a good idea once whilst under the influence of Mr Jack Daniels to swap out a cartridge, end result ruined the stylus completley

Fair to say me and Jack dont work together very well

Have fun [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

The rain finally let up and we ventured over to a close friends house for a 4th party.  Drinks are flowing.  He hired a jazz sax player who is absolutely killing it.  Good times. Playing some blues now.  Wow.  Could listen to him all night.

20180704_144312.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Go ahead Carl get up there and sing.

You can sing and dance perfectly !   

-Vodka

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Go ahead Carl get up there and sing.

You can sing and dance perfectly !   

-Vodka

Been dancing 

No singing.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

there's a fine line between blathering drunk and getting me to sing. I don't know which comes first.

made me a "pool lounge"... Dragged the kiddie pool up to the stoop for the house. Can set my beverage, etc on the stoop and kick back/relax in the water.

It partly cloudy, 100` and the sun, when it's out, has evil intentions. It doesn't feel good.  Searing seems a good description

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

there's a fine line between blathering drunk and getting me to sing. I don't know which comes first.

Same with me, and you can add dancing fast to that list. I have only danced fast once in my life and I don't remember it, wife said I did, it started with the song shout by Otis Day and she said it went on for a few songs ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1