Klipsch Belles Austin, TX SOLD

awsjr

had a couple sniffs at $1100... considered it because they live in TX...

one never answered an email and one somehow thought the ALK's were included at that price, which is absurd..

anyway if anybody has serious intent let me know...

I will include the cane grill cloth for the base bins if you want to match the cloth on top...

Selling is fun. My favorites are I have to drive x miles can you knock x off? My answer is I had to drive to get them too so you want that for free also? Or multiple times in the listing PICK UP ONLY and then the questions about can I deliver or ship🙄.  The very worst idiot replies though are the I only have x dollars will you sell for that? Now it might be true sometimes but how is it my money has no value but theirs does?

These Cornscalas I am selling have been a big hassle. It seems like you price them right and you get flooded with tire kickers and if I priced them at $1,500 I would get serious offers at $1,200  which is $475 higher than listed on the forum here. Bout ready to do it and I think the end is in sight for buying and selling used speakers unless I get a super deal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To funny as I leave here to check emails and here is what I see from EBay.

"I just lost my first e mail to you so this one is going to much smaller. I’m very interested in purchasing the 450’s. Would you accept a 1000 dollar non refundable deposit with the remainder being paid on the morning of July 31 when I’ll arrive to pick them up. I’m coming from Charleston S.C. So I would like to be back on the road by 10 am so I can get back before darkness. I’m just a hard working guy who loves music, I m willing to do whatever you need to feel comfortable with our transaction. Your town looks quite lovely and if I have it right it’s named after the river in town. I wish I could stay to do some exploring. My name is".  

His name is ___________________ fill in the blank.  Maybe he is serious but somehow I doubt it.

• Haha 2

I think part of the issue here is people are really nice... which is a good thing...

they are, for the most part, willing to provide fantastic deals to forum members...

it spoils people and I think creates a false sense of entitlement... 

which leads to assuming or asking for stupid and insulting deals...