SOLD - (4) Klipsch RSW15 in Florida - SOLD

Youthman

• Moderators

SOLD

I've decided to sell my beloved RSW15's in search of even bigger / better.   My 4 RSW15's have served me very well in my dedicated theater room and have been well taken care of. Looking upgrade to Dual SVS PB16's, or something from PSA or JTR.

All are in perfect working condition.

I have 2 grill covers:
- Grill #1 has 1 peg missing.
- Grill #2 is missing all 4 pegs and has some type of glue on the fabric from where the previous owner attempted to glue them back on.

(1) Maple RSW-15 Subwoofer - (SOLD)
(1) Maple RSW-15 Subwoofer - $650.00
(1) Maple RSW-15 Subwoofer (Scratches on cabinet, few dimples on passive radiator) - $650.00
(1) Black RSW-15 Subwoofer - $650.00

Comes from a Smoke and Pet Free Home

Not willing to ship unless you arrange for packing & shipping. Willing to meet you somewhere in Florida.

Thanks,

Michael

klipsch-lascala-home-theater-build-1.jpg

klipsch-lascala-home-theater-build-2.jpg

klipsch-lascala-home-theater-build-3.jpg

Klipsch-RSW-15_018.JPG

Klipsch-RSW-15_019.JPG

• Like 1

• Moderators

@CECAA850, very possibly the Dual SVS PB16 Ultras that I'm reviewing.  I love their output capability, the fact that they dig deeper and I REALLY love the convenience of being able to make adjustments to the sub on the fly via the SVS App. 

Tom at PSA is sending me a single S3611 (Dual 18" in Sealed Enclosure) mid-July.  They have recently upgraded their amps so he wanted to wait till he had the new amp and cabinet before he sent one to me. 

I've also considered JTR but cannot get them to respond to any of my emails or messages on Social Media so it will likely either be the PB16's or something from PSA. 

@Youthman

Jeff at JTR is pretty much a one-man show (I pop into AVS every so often). I suggest you give him a call - heard it's easier to get a response that way.

With that being said, I used to have dual S3000 from PSA and now own dual XV15se. Tom V. is one helluva guy, and I'm pretty sure he never sleeps, since he's always available.

If it were up to me, PSA all the way.

Good luck with the sale of your RSW-15s.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

A pair of Orbit Shifter LFU's would be incredible.

Incredible output....not so incredible frequency response.  Only goes to 37Hz.  Looks like they are designed for Pro Audio (concerts etc) which do not require low frequencies.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Youthman said:

Incredible output....not so incredible frequency response.  Only goes to 37Hz.  Looks like they are designed for Pro Audio (concerts etc) which do not require low frequencies.

You're looking at the wrong sub.  They make a pro version that you referenced and a home version.

Would you consider going the DIY route with horn loaded subs? I know the Cinema F-20 is pretty common but the Gjallarhorn looks impressive:

https://data-bass.com/data?page=system&id=45&mset=42

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1495785-doug-s-dual-gjallarhorn-build.html

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1465617-triple-gjallarhorn-othorn-build.html

Also, how is WakeJunkie doing?

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, weziewoo said:

Would you be able to fit two Cap 4000s between your LS? 😁

At $7000 a pair, that's a bit more than what I'm wanting to put into subs. 

Appreciate all of the sub suggestions but that would better be suited in the Sub forum instead of the Garage Sale.  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...