SOLD - (4) Klipsch RSW15 in Florida - SOLD

Youthman

• Moderators

Danley would certainly be cool.  Just not sure where I would put such a monster. 

I have reached out to JTR about reviewing their subs....no reply...nada....crickets....

SVS sent me a pair of their SB16's to review....wasnt' quite what I was looking for. 

Then they sent me Dual PB16's to review and liked them enough to buy them.

• Moderators

Yeah I should give him a call.  I have just had great response from other manufacturers through email, Facebook or Instagram.  I tried all three with JTR and even emailed both emails listed on their website as well as using the contact form on their site.  Nada...

@Youthman have you had any luck moving your three remaining subs?

I'm guessing you are not getting much action from the Forum because I don't think there are a lot of members from your neck of the woods.  There are some, but not enough who need subs right now.  Add to that it's a pretty good road trip from anywhere to get to the middle of Florida from the upper part of the United States.

Being fairly close to Tampa Bay on one end and Orlando on the other you might reach a larger group of potential Buyers via the local Craigslist.  I'm guessing you have already reached out on CL, but if you haven't this might be the time to expand your sales territory.

This isn't a big deal but you might also revise your thread's title to reflect "Three subs..." for sale since one has already been sold.

• Moderators

I have a guy interested in purchasing the black one but it will need to be shipped to Miami, then he will arrange freight shipping from Miami to Dominican Republic.  Looks like I might be open to shipping (although I REALLY would rather not due to the size and the fact that it will take me probably 2hrs to properly pack it.

I revised the title...thx for the suggestion.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Drop em off at fedex and be done with them. Have the buyer pay.   Done. 

Thanks Westcoastdrums.  That would be good for me, but bad for the seller.  Unfortunately neither Fedex nor UPS know how to pack properly.  The interested party in Dominican Republic just had one delivered and said "UPS packed my rsw-15 for shipping and the front bottom corners got banged up."  

If I were to ship it, I would purchase 1/2" foam board and make a custom box and cut the foam board to the exact dimensions of the RSW-15.  Like I said, it would take me 1-2hrs for me to pack it properly.  That's why I hate shipping heavy items.

The problem there?  UPS.   I had fedex "fragile pack" and double box 2 crown macro reference amplifiers (monster in all regards) and shipped them INTERNATIONALLY.   They arrived safely.   FedEx (by me at least) uses some kind of foam instapack that fills all crevices after of course wrapping your item for protection.   Works like a charm. Fedex has never damaged an item for me.  UPS is almost gaurenteed to damage an item over 60 pounds or so.   Just my 2 cents.