KP600, KHJ/KPT402, KWO for sale.

colterphoto1

Hi guys, I'll be posting photos soon of some items for sale. Time to repurpose a couple rooms and clear some shop space.

Don't feel bad for me, Here's what i'm KEEPING - I'll move the 60th Anniversary Khorns to the gallery, and have a setup of pro gear for an eventual home theater as well as maintaining the MCM1900 for the shop stereo. Oh, and a 3 pack of LSI for outdoor cinema ( that I haven't used in a half dozen years, but NOT selling), as well as keeping some numerous other pairs of pro Klipsch. That should be enough for anyone.

I've had fun collecting these over the years and meeting so many of you folks but it's time for these to make music again instead of collecting dust. 

These will all be FOB Indianapolis NO SHIPPING please don't even ask. I drove to get them, you can drive to pick them up ok? 

HERE IS WHAT IS FOR SALE- NOTHING ELSE FOR NOW - 

1- KP600 complete setup, 'kit' form as I never cared to get into the painting, final assembly/rewiring(if you choose to, original is all still there) , or mounting the 4 NIB K49 woofers (NEW IN BOX) . 6 cabinets with all working drivers (that's 9 speakers per side 2x18, 2x15, 10, 2x mid drivers, 2xK77 tweeters. Asking $1600 

HERE IS THE THREAD WITH PHOTOS 

2- KHJ/KPT402/K69a standard Jubilee setup. That is the bass bins, the LARGE horns, and tweeter drivers $4800 .       Also avail with Crown Xti2000 amps x 2 already setup with Jubilee curves for additional $600 for the PAIR!  Total price for plug and play Jubilees $5400! 

3- Klipschorns KWO 1970's vintage very good condition with BEC A/AA networks. Original factory cartons and packaging available. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, colterphoto1 said:

Hi guys, I'll be posting photos soon of some items for sale. Time to repurpose a couple rooms and clear some shop space.

Don't feel bad for me, I'll move the 60th Anniversary Khorns to the gallery, and have a setup of pro gear for an eventual home theater as well as maintaining the MCM1900 for the shop stereo. Oh, and a 3 pack of LSI for outdoor cinema ( that I haven't used in a half dozen years).  That should be enough for anyone. I've had fun collecting these over the years and meeting so many of you folks but it's time for these to make music again instead of collecting dust. 

These will all be FOB Indianapolis NO SHIPPING please don't even ask. I drove to get them, you can drive to pick them up ok? 

KP600 complete setup, 'kit' form as I never cared to get into the painting, final assembly/rewiring(if you choose to, original is all still there) , or mounting the 4 NIB K49 woofers. 6 boxes complete. 

KHJ/KPT402/K69a standard Jubilee setup. Avail with Crown Xti2000 amps x 2. with all boxes 

Klipschorns KWO 1970's vintage very good condition with BEC A/AA networks. Original factory cartons and packaging available. 

I do need a single LSI split if you've got one laying around somewhere....

On July 9, 2018 at 4:28 PM, babadono said:

Mike,

Is this a full on set of 2 way Jubes or just the top horn/driver?

KHJ is the 2x12" bass bins, KPT402 is the large format horn, K69a is the driver behind that horn. Standard home setup. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dave A said:

Hi Micheal,

Great shop stereo and that is what I am using now too.  $ ?? or is it all free for pickup since no prices are mentioned?

Just a blurb to get you guys salivating a bit. Hit me up or photos/prices to follow shortly. 

• Like 1

$4800 for the Jubilees complete set with cartons. Come and get em. 

I'm asking $1600 for the KP600 set, keep in mind that I have 4 new K49 woofers NIB with them, worth over $1,000 on their own. 

Khorns need to do some listening and research. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, colterphoto1 said:

Yes mine are - I have three of the LSI-BG split models. They, however are NOT for sale. 

I completely understand that sentiment - I wouldn't let mine go under any circumstances.  We have that in common.  I've been looking for a second set of splits but they are elusive little bastards.  Good luck with the rest of your sale.

On July 13, 2018 at 5:36 PM, Schu said:

Did you list your 60th's at time a year or two ago?

Yes, probably did but only got response from Dealer-types who weren't willing to pay enough as they merely wished to flip for profit. 

• Like 1

On July 12, 2018 at 5:05 PM, JustAuBy said:

If someone is interested in the 402 tops, i would be interested in the jub cabs and amps.  

You two guys are both relatively close and between you could make this happen!  I'd want to sell them simultaneously if I split up the Jubilees though so work it out between you and let me know. Let's do this!  

• Like 1