Several Items for Sale, Amp, sub, cables, switch, +

joessportster

Time to clean House, 

1. Resistor Box, turn any amp into headphone amp.  40.00

4. Marchand Bassis, Used to tune Bass on any speaker  (http://www.marchandelec.com/ftp/wm8man.pdf) 250.00

5. 2 peerless 12" subs in sealed cabinets or I have the boxes and can sell just the drivers 200.00 for both drivers (cabinets are free)

6. Pair of Madisound BK16 speakers Back loaded horns with fostex 168E Sigma drivers 500.00 I will sell just the drivers for 375.00 (I have the boxes)

7. Schiit Eitr USB / SPDIF connect to your pc then your DAC play files off your pc through your system like new 125.00

I can not add pics for everything offered 2mb limit, I do have pics and can send via email text. all prices are plus shipping. I will accept check, money order, or Paypal FF. Discounts for mutiple purchases

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

Out of what ?

I will never get out of Audio, I am simply simplifying !!! I Live in a smallish home and do not have space to keep things I am not or will not be using. I built the Audio Nirvana Classic 15 in a 5.6 BR cabinet and the speaker alone with no sub support has more than enough Bass. They are very likely my end game speakers

• Like 2