Ebay 15% off today July 11th with code!

teaman

31 minutes ago, teaman said:
If anyone is looking to do some shopping on Ebay, today there is a code for 15% off most items with a $100 max savings with Code :

PRIMOSALE

Hopefully it saves you some money!

You beat me to it.  I got the e-mail notification, ordered something and you had already posted the alert.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

You beat me to it.  I got the e-mail notification, ordered something and you had already posted the alert.

Bad thing was i put like four things in my cart, all of them accepted the code. Someone on the FB group just shared that not everything is accepting the code. I tried something else random and it was not accepted. 

Hopefully whatever you are looking for can use it!

53 minutes ago, twk123 said:

You know you have a true friend when you can regularly play raquetball with them and not end up hating each other. 

Ha!  These are my buds!  I only hit them with the ball if they won't move enough to give me a decent shot. 

They feel the same about me.  B)

+++

I think I found a racquet.  This code will save me about $15.  👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Looking for a Head racquetball racquet now!  👍

I've got a Head Arthur Ashe carbon fiber tennis racquet hangin on the wall in the garage.  Truly like new w/head cover...  Saw a lil bit off and re-grip it...  You'd be the talk of the court!  We're dealin w/o 15% off...  Antique to say the least but you'd look hot w/it!  😂 😂 😂 😎

16 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

I've got a Head Arthur Ashe carbon fiber tennis racquet hangin on the wall in the garage.  Truly like new w/head cover...  Saw a lil bit off and re-grip it...  You'd be the talk of the court!  We're dealin w/o 15% off...  Antique to say the least but you'd look hot w/it!  😂 😂 😂 😎

I have one too from 1975, the Arthur Ashe II, also hanging on the wall.  It has a sweet spot about the size of a quarter!  Just an awful racket!

+++

@weziewooIf you want a couple of rackets I don't know of any brands, but be sure to get the oversized rackets.  And use new tennis balls (can of 3 or 4) every other time you go out.  They go bad fast as they are pressurized and won't bounce,  and that makes play not as much fun.

Note:  Racquetball uses that odd C and Q in its name.  For tennis look for "RACKET."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

I have one too from 1975, the Arthur Ash II, also hanging on the wall.  It has a sweet spot about the size of a quarter!  Just an awful racket!

+++

Yea, same thing here...  Bought a Slazenger and had it strung w/gut, which drove me absolutely insane with the "ping, ping."  Finally the head fell off....  That lil crack in the throat just cut loose one day and there went the head.  We didn't laff too hard!  lolol

• Haha 1

Thanks @teaman!  You just saved me fifty bucks off the internet price!

I was going to buy a racquet anyway and I would not have thought to try Ebay.  Because of the discount I made a ridiculously low counter offer to the Seller and he took it!  He came down $30, then I got another $27 off because of the 15% discount.

The bigger problem is now that I have a decent racquet, I don't have anything to blame for my lousy play.  I guess I'm just going to have to hit the ball harder.  🤱

(I'm trying to use all the new emoticons before the end of the year.  I used the breast feeding one because there was nothing for racquetball)

• Like 1