Current Events

T2K

On 7/13/2018 at 1:57 PM, JJkizak said:

The definition of a lie is---first you have to know the definition of is.

JJK

That was the smoothest, yet most moronic way out of a conversation I had ever heard. That it took a president who was an attorney made perfect sense. Teflon Willy was the perfect pseudonym for that animal, hell, the entire family.

• Haha 1

A lie is what you hear when you know you've snagged another half that's way out of your league......but not your tax bracket.

Then a couple of years later you might start telling them too (bangs-head smiley).

You Step in It...

You'll Smell Like It.

46 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

That was the smoothest, yet most moronic way out of a conversation I had ever heard. That it took a president who was an attorney made perfect sense. Teflon Willy was the perfect pseudonym for that animal, hell, the entire family.

Yep. Those were the days and that family is still very popular in 2018, regardless of imperfections... :) 

17 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Either way, treasure the dung!  We must kneel before the dung!

When I first read this I thought it said, "we are knee deep in dung," and was going to agree...

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:39 PM, Jeff Matthews said:

Dung is a medium for reincarnation.

I can dig it. "Dung" can also be an analogy for what is about to hit the fan. Also remember, transformation of an objectionable soul can bring on catastrophic consequences in these religions and the writing is on the wall is the message for those who share the majority religion in this country.

10 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Don't make America not great again.  It's sort of a double negative thing, which I think clarifies pretty good, derrr.

Back full circle to the title of the thread. We live in the information age and if first there was the word, then it stands to reason words matter....We are what we consume and effective communication amongst human beings seems like the only solution to global/domestic problems.