Unavailable .

Mck240

Just now, W27 said:

Very nice! You can’t post pictures like that and expect us not to ask what you’ve got going on in the background. 

Lol same here, you cant sneak in red built in Cornwalls and double LS center here without some kind of explanation. 

Good luck with the sale btw. I am actually down on the exposed motorboard with woofer protection look. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mck240 said:

Lol customized lascalas, double stacked customized cornwalls. I’m a speaker addict. Lol

That looks pretty legit. I wouldnt do it on your sale thread but you should definitely post some more pics of the setup in the HT section.

Damn this is some mad genius level gear. I have seen some crazy things here over the years but this may take the cake, especially those cornscalas. Honestly, I think this deserves a dedicated thread if your down to start one and talk about how you built and finished them.

• Like 1

It’s been a hobby for the last 10 years. Buying , trading and upgrading, all the way up to klipschorns customized and upgraded with crites parts. It’s been a lot of fun and work. I love unique and creative. I have 16 pairs of speakers , I’m going to be selling off about 4, 5 or 6 pairs. I have ideas in my head I’d like to do some day. 

• Like 2