Musk off his Rocker?

Jeff Matthews

Actually playing one now myself off and on for some time, it is no walk in the park, unless it is lit. No picnic anyway.

It can go into a catacomb on holiday at carnival and emerge with a sublime sherry.

The answer is Cairo...he said as he ran his finger along the bridge.

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

There is a place deep in the heart of Sechuan, where they make chili sauce in giant troughs.  Everything is spicy there.  One street food is rabbit heads in chili sauce---that's considered girl's food.

Think is the one mentioned is what my doctor would say to eschew but, seeings how he will not know until I confess, what he does not know won't hurt...him.

Will recall that animal should I be up against...the wall, and made to inquire of the recipe, state secret type spy stuff...only then might enquire into the taste...

sufficiently to avoid it...should  I fail...oh well...

36 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I have to agree my first thought about the china deal was that they wanted to obtain the technology.

They probably could figure out some of Tesla's programming...but I rather doubt they'd easily reverse engineer Musk's batteries. He designed those for Mars and it is not just the battery tech but also that incredible plant he built for them. Bear in mind Tesla was not, and is not, core mission to Musk. He started it well before SpaceX as yet another source of funding for his real mission. Same, as mentioned, for Hyperloop. 

Dave