Cornwall 3 in a new room. Feedbacks need

Hello friends, soon i gonna move in a new apartment and im trying to understand if my cornwall's can perform good in the new room. Unfortunately the room is nearly square with dimensions of 14.2 x 14 x 9.7.

I will put the Cornwall on the 14.2 feet side and i can use any acoustic treatment that i want because it will be dedicated room for audio. I would need suggestions for placement (distance from side and rear wall) and listening position...

I attached a picture. There is a window and a door on the side walls and a door behind the listening point. I can treat the doors with basotect probably and window with curtains...for the rest what do you suggest?

image.png.8d646cdb3bd7b2d4cfafe9aaa3f26519.pngI

• Moderators

I would start with what looks good to you, see how it sounds and move them around a little, it would be a place to start anyway. What is on the floor, if it's a hard surface maby a rug would help and like you said curtains. 

If it's all hard surfaces something will probably need to be added to absorb some reflections. I would start with whatever furniture that's going to be used and go from there. 

• Like 1