KLF 30's and C7 Center (SOLD)

DEP14

SOLD! Thanks.

Both are black.

the C7 is a 9/10 condition wise.  That said, it has no grill

The KLF 30's, one of the speakers has a damaged back left corner.  It's a bit rounded.  The other KLF 30, the top front corners are slightly dinged.  A black sharpie could take care of it, but a couple small spots of veneer are flaked off and the corners are not totally square.  The grills cover much of it.  But, being black - easy to touch up.  I just haven't so that you can have a good idea what you are getting.  Short of those dings, I would give them a 8/10 condition wise.

Cabinets are absolutely solid, no rattles.

Otherwise, bone stock condition.  Was going to use them for a project.  They are not boxed up yet, so if you want to give them a listen, that is fine.

I will ship, however at your cost and I will not be responsible for damage.  I have boxes with a full layer of styrofoam to go around them.  But, FedEx and UPS I find take great pride in damaging speakers.

Located in Kalamazoo, Michigan.  So, about 2 hours from chicago, 2 from detroit.  I travel Michigan for work a bit and could possibly help deliver.

Speaking of the project.  I have 4 of the Ciare HW321 woofers that get rave reviews.  Brand new, still in boxes.  I would throw them in for an additional $500.00.

Would like to sell them as a combo package.  $1300 for the KLF30's and C7.  $1800 for the package deal with the Ciare woofers.

The picture of the rear left corner on one is shown.  The other KLF 30 pictures are all of the one with the damage on the top corners.  I took a picture with the grill on also.  Pictures are unedited and with a flash.

Thanks.

IMG_2144.JPG

IMG_2145.JPG

IMG_2147.JPG

IMG_2149.JPG

IMG_2146.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,

Update.

I will sell the KLF 30's separately.  In fact, I may hold onto the C7 as I'd like to find a medium oak one.

So, I've had a few people ask me if I would sell just the KLF 30's - I will.  Would ask $800.00 but open to offers.

I'm still interested in... epic CF4's, or an oak C7 center channel (also need a single C7 grill..)

5 hours ago, DEP14 said:

Ok,

Update.

I will sell the KLF 30's separately.  In fact, I may hold onto the C7 as I'd like to find a medium oak one.

So, I've had a few people ask me if I would sell just the KLF 30's - I will.  Would ask $800.00 but open to offers.

I'm still interested in... epic CF4's, or an oak C7 center channel (also need a single C7 grill..)

If you were a little closer I have an oak KLF-C7 that I might trade for your black one. Not perfect, some scratches but works 100%. I will have to dig it out and figure out what shape the speaker cabinet is in. I am in Howell, MI. so you know, not sure if you ever head out this way.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yet another update...

So, the 30's still for sale  $700 or best offer. (thought I had a deal to deliver tomorrow, but dude seems to be on the fence)

So, - center channel I do have one to offer.

KV4 cabinet, flat black. A bit digned up (But touched up).  BUT with the C7 drivers, crossover etc (the cabinet is very, very similar to the c7).  I dropped my KV4 drivers into an oak C7 cabinet, so I have this KV4 cabinet and C7 drivers. 

The interior cabinet volumes are very, very close.  Sonically you wouldn't tell a difference.  The KV4 cabinet does have a grill in good shape.

Would do the center for $150.00 along with the mains...

• Like 1

Damn you Dep, those KLF are going to remain a temptation for me.

It was a pleasure meeting you today for the speaker swap. Crossing my fingers you will still have the trio of speakers when I get some money in my Paypal!

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk