Things Not to do with an Air Compressor.

Shiva

• Moderators

I would think not, I wouldn't think he was trying to kill him. Plus as like most news trying to sensationalize everything it was not inserted, I would think that would require a little participation.

Easy to see how this could  cause harm but how did this happen unless he was filled with air ?    "They suspected air released into the body damaged the victim's lungs." 

What's next warning labels on compressors ?

• Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 2:48 PM, dtel said:

What's next warning labels on compressors ?

if you live in CA.

ya know my woodstove came with a warning label telling me that it may become warm during use... No kidding?!?

One fact that is rarely discussed.... life is inherently dangerous and the number one cause of death comes from being alive.

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, WillyBob said:

ya know my woodstove came with a warning label telling me that it may become warm during use... No kidding?!?

I know your telling the truth, ours had a metal band on the front of the door that said "caution hot", I got tired of looking at it and tore it off. 

Like Ron White says, you can't fix stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Audio Android said:

I'm actually curious to know what the PSI was reading on the gauge when said prank was unleashed.... I know its a little distasteful but I'm just curious what the actual Death PSI range was..

Once you make it past the check valve all bets are off.