Heresys (SOLD) and K-400 Horns, Central California

Olorin

Hello again,

I have two K-400 cast horns from some late 70s or early 80s La Scalas, suitable for use in La Scalas, Klipchorns, Cornscalas, or whatever else you feel like putting them in.  $200 plus shipping from 93292.

n2MICLz.png

EDIT:  Heresys are sold

Also have a pair of black Heresys, serials 150X598 and 156Y150.  They have grills that need new velcro, no badges, and the cabinets have seen their share of bumps and scrapes in the 25 years I've had them plus the ten years the original owner had them before.  I refreshed the caps sometime during the second Bush's second term.  $300 picked up for these guys, not going to ship them.

viU5UWZ.png

QXWb5QX.png

Y41yF1l.png

yi6YRQG.png

Thanks for looking!

I would like to buy the k400 horns. I am based in the United Kingdom, but can arrange by own shipping. I can pay by wire transfer or paypal

or I can pay you for  shipping if you would like to arrange it. For me to arrange shipping I would need the dimensions of the box and weight.

best wishes

Nick besley

Emporiumhifi

ps  I have everything else I need to make k horns apart form these

On 7/16/2018 at 7:50 PM, Olorin said:

Hello again,

I have two K-400 cast horns from some late 70s or early 80s La Scalas, suitable for use in La Scalas, Klipchorns, Cornscalas, or whatever else you feel like putting them in.  $200 plus shipping from 93292.

n2MICLz.png

EDIT:  Heresys are sold

Also have a pair of black Heresys, serials 150X598 and 156Y150.  They have grills that need new velcro, no badges, and the cabinets have seen their share of bumps and scrapes in the 25 years I've had them plus the ten years the original owner had them before.  I refreshed the caps sometime during the second Bush's second term.  $300 picked up for these guys, not going to ship them.

viU5UWZ.png

QXWb5QX.png

Y41yF1l.png

yi6YRQG.png

Thanks for looking!

tolate - sold