Las Vegas finest... pursuit video

Schu

10 minutes ago, EmilC said:

...It could be argued that things have changed in 2018 but I won't go there. I support law enforcement from the police through FBI regardless who is in office. 

Good to hear

I'm not sure what we are agree to but alluding to the first sentence must say imo, it is one of the most disturbing developments and to make clear BLM and local police have nothing to do with it. 🙁

I have a LEO son who polices' in a suburb of KC. He has engaged in several foot chases which for all practical puposes end in hand to hand combat. For him to think that person is not armed is foolish and a deathwish. And he has been involved in the worst case scenarios of domestic violence where more often than not firearms are involved. One situation tuned out badly for the gun toting abuser. He has a tough job, a wife and my young grandson and I worry about him every day. 

• Like 3

On 7/17/2018 at 9:50 AM, Gilbert said:

With all that gun fire, I thought I was in Mexico.

Las Vegas... Mexico   pretty much. Mexicans claim we "stole" this part of the country from them. Often they need to be shown the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, babadono said:

as Vegas... Mexico   pretty much.

After summer we will be going to Mexico, well an island off the coast anyway, thinking about catching the ferry to the mainland to bring protest signs to see if they will accept me as a citizen by protesting, this should work out OK. :emotion-55:  Can't wait to be welcomed. 

• Moderators

Good point, or someone's kid, I hate when i need to moderate myself. So I'm done

I do watch some of these live PD shows and everytime I end up saying " I couldn't be a cop".

I would hold a record for how many people I tased, they would fire me and possibly put me in jail, I couldn't put up with what these people deal with.  

8 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

I'm not sure what we are agree to but alluding to the first sentence must say imo, it is one of the most disturbing developments and to make clear BLM and local police have nothing to do with it. 🙁

Try as you may, you know what the consequences of taking the bait are.  You come on here and troll people, saying, "But I don't want to get the thread locked..."  Yes, you do!

LOL!!!

16 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Try as you may, you know what the consequences of taking the bait are.  You come on here and troll people, saying, "But I don't want to get the thread locked..."  Yes, you do!

LOL!!!

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

3 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

You come on here and troll people, saying, "But I don't want to get the thread locked.

WTF are you talking about "trolling people." That is BS. I saw a response that was political and didn't know the person I was addressing....Most folks in the USA are NOT anti-police and that was what I was responding to....Btw, some posts were deleted so that may be why you seemed to have formed an opinion that is wrong. 

12 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:
12 hours ago, EmilC said:

Sad that the men in blue have been vilified and denounced during the years between  2009 and 2017 leading to the deaths and assassination of many fine men and women just for being police.

Don't believe MEDIA propaganda hype! Most Americans, regardless how they felt politically during the above years, supported law enforcement and "the Media" made it seem like most Americans didnot. Everybody from the POTUSA on though Congress supported law enforcement back in those days....It could be argued that things have changed in 2018 but I won't go there. I support law enforcement from the police through FBI regardless who is in office. 

Here @Jeff Matthewsin case you missed it.

Edited by Zen Traveler
Wrong dude

"But I don't want to get the thread locked..."  Yes, you do!

No I don't! 

you know what the consequences of taking the bait are. 

That is another thing you have wrong about me. I don't "take the bait," as much as I engage in conversation. I miss the ones we had and if you would've joined in on Facebook I may have stayed. 

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

There seems to be a lot of confusion over the definition of "trolling" around here, so don't take it too personally.  Words may matter to those who know them, but others can be clueless.

It seemed odd that Jeff used it so thanks for the heads up. I don't come here as often but still like coming back. I definitely don't "troll" and  don't know who all of the players are who make comments--Just reacting to posts. :).