Klipsch laser badges on e b a y $30.

avguytx

those are not laser badges
laser - 2nd one down made 3 years only 76-77-78

4-logos.thumb.jpg.e8ea9719e420849d93aacba751eb7cce.jpg

And they are being sold as singles at that price. Not very reasonable at all. That being said, the top pie badge? Anyone have a lead on those? [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were typically affixed with two small brad nails.  A number of years ago a forum member (Tom Mobley?) was kind enough to create some and offer them for only mailing costs and you had to apply the gold coating.  I still have one that I use on my Klipsch Home Theater plaque.  The bottom ones are the Jubilee logos I have those on my five main Klipsch speakers that I bought when Klipsch offered them for sale a number of years ago. 

• Like 1

Those were typically affixed with two small brad nails.  A number of years ago a forum member (Tom Mobley?) was kind enough to create some and offer them for only mailing costs and you had to apply the gold coating.  I still have one that I use on my Klipsch Home Theater plaque.  The bottom ones are the Jubilee logos I have those on my five main Klipsch speakers that I bought when Klipsch offered them for sale a number of years ago. 

Nice.
I'd be happy to find or be offered one (for a reasonable price).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk