WTB Cornwall ii, Chorus ii, La Scala, Klipschorn, midwest area**Found TY**

firo

Hello!

Me and my gf have been looking for weeks for a good deal on one of these speakers. Im a broke college student and my budget is only about 500-1500. I do desperately want a good pair so im willing to drive up to 10 or so hours to get them from wyoming. Please let me know what you have and what city your in.

I am aware of craigslist/audiogon/facebook/ebay etc. I just havnt seen anything that works for me yet within driving range.

Please let me know! Hoping someone will be willing to cut me an ok deal on a pair that wants a warm home and lots of attention! ^_^

Going to get the Chorus II's from Texas. Hope the drive goes by quickly!

Edited by firo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the Forum! Take heart, there will be one of those in your future. Location then is the obstacle as you may see it. Just be ready for the action when it comes sometimes, of a sudden. Do you already have the electronics to power the speakers or , is that included in your budget? In either case, with the topend range you should do well

enough until you realize your ultimate system. Thanks for posting as there are very creative members here who may assist in your search...etc...

3 hours ago, firo said:

Hello!

Me and my gf have been looking for weeks for a good deal on one of these speakers. Im a broke college student and my budget is only about 500-1500. I do desperately want a good pair so im willing to drive up to 10 or so hours to get them from wyoming. Please let me know what you have and what city your in.

I am aware of craigslist/audiogon/facebook/ebay etc. I just havnt seen anything that works for me yet within driving range.

Please let me know! Hoping someone will be willing to cut me an ok deal on a pair that wants a warm home and lots of attention! ^_^

Hello Firo! I just joined the Forum and I saw your ad before I got to post that I am selling my Chorus II's. I am in the Midwest. I have original papers, from when I purchased new,  the original shipping  boxes and haved treated them better than most of my family. These Oak Chorus II's are in excellent condition so if interested please pm me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 1:42 AM, firo said:

Hello!

Going to get the Chorus II's from Texas. Hope the drive goes by quickly!

Did you end up buying the Chorus II's in Texas.  I'm contemplating the sale of my Chorus II's.  Unfortunately, my last move took out a passive radiator.  Pissed me off.   I don't use them anymore and I can't stand seeing them unused any longer.  And guess what city I live in?  Casper.