Sold Marantz PM15S2 Integrated Amp $950 Shipped!

Rocko81

Well it kills me to have to do this but I’m looking to sell my Marantz Reference PM15S2 Integrated. Long story short, we are adding one more to the family due to an unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances so I’m losing my listening room. 

The integrated is in excellent condition and includes the original remote, manaual and I have the original box as well to ship in. 

$950 shipped in the continental US. UPS Ground w/ tracking and insurance. 

With PayPal F/F 

Please feel free to ask any questions. 

Pics are below. I can certainly text or email them to you as well. 

Thanks!

The PM8004 is a great integrated. I’ve tried the 8004 and the PM15S2 on the Chorus and Sonus Faber Concertino’s. The 8004 held its own but there’s certainly an edge to the pm15s2. To me it has more depth and detail especially in the phono section. It was more robust with still having the Marantz sound that I love. The 8004 was sold in favor of the 15S2. 

• Like 1

Congrats on the addition to the family. I lost my audio room to another child years ago as well. I’ve still got 2 reference Marantz units. I think they’re the best buy out there. They bested my much more expensive separates. Is this gold or black?