Jubilee/MWM Crossover inquiry

boricua2480

I’d imagine it’s the same passive unless it’s a Crites built one that is padded down a few db’s on the top end. I just wondered if the crossover settings are the same or close between the 2 configurations of Bass bins. If not the same or close then I’d have to go back to the original idea of an active network and sell the passive crossovers. Just trying to save money if possible but if it means saving money only to have a half assed setup then that’s not the direction I’d be going. Thanks again guys

8 minutes ago, boricua2480 said:

I’d imagine it’s the same passive unless it’s a Crites built one that is padded down a few db’s on the top end. I just wondered if the crossover settings are the same or close between the 2 configurations of Bass bins. If not the same or close then I’d have to go back to the original idea of an active network and sell the passive crossovers. Just trying to save money if possible but if it means saving money only to have a half assed setup then that’s not the direction I’d be going. Thanks again guys

You could always use a cheap mini DSP on the bottom MWM if the passive didn't work. As long as the passive top end works, no reason to sell it. 2/3 of your speaker is fine, you only need to solve a bass bin problem IF there is one in your room.

• 6 months later...