For sale KLF-30

Peerlessk

purchased these a couple weeks back for a good price . They needed three woofer repairs . I purchased three woofers new locally . I want to keep them but..... Myself and fiancé are planning a move into a much smaller housing in August and I’m going to stick with my Polk monitor 7 setup . These speakers sound incredible slam/impact and detailed ,they have glass tops and are 9/10 condition . Because of the woofer purchase but was going to upgrade the tweeters I’ll sell these for $1000 local of course I’m not shipping 100 pound speakers . If you are local I would be more than happy to demo these Providing you have cash with the intent . Have the boxes but they are beat up . Send me a pm . These gotta go .

5C336C4A-AABF-46FF-94D9-AAB488D3B33F.jpeg

Edited by Peerlessk
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Peerlessk said:

New old stock k31 from reputable klipsch collector here in Rochester NY  . These are original . 

That's awesome!  I was under the impression that those are like finding hens teeth....  so was wondering if you just found a 12" driver from Parts Express that fit and didn't realize there might be differences in the drivers.

Pretty interesting that they had some on hand.  Some folks have looked for those before and found them difficult to find.

Nice job.

51 minutes ago, Coytee said:

That's awesome!  I was under the impression that those are like finding hens teeth....  so was wondering if you just found a 12" driver from Parts Express that fit and didn't realize there might be differences in the drivers.

Pretty interesting that they had some on hand.  Some folks have looked for those before and found them difficult to find.

Nice job.

Actually these were meant for heresy twos rebuilds  , never used  

3 minutes ago, opusk2k9 said:

The Heresy II was a K-24-K woofer, I believe.

The KLF-30 K-31-K had a shiny black finish to the woofer.

Interesting .. these are the same as the ones I pulled from the klf -30 look the same spec the same . Nice speakers . 

I'm guessing they're installed by now....but they should be stamped on the back what model they are.  (I'm not arguing your comments)

But as has been said...  they might not have used the same driver in one of those so you either have the correct driver in the correct box or, were going down the path of putting the correct driver (for this box) into a wrong box with the Heresy.

None the less...  I was just curious so will step aside.  Don't want to cause any clutter in your thread.

Best of luck to you!

15 minutes ago, Coytee said:

I'm guessing they're installed by now....but they should be stamped on the back what model they are.  (I'm not arguing your comments)

But as has been said...  they might not have used the same driver in one of those so you either have the correct driver in the correct box or, were going down the path of putting the correct driver (for this box) into a wrong box with the Heresy.

None the less...  I was just curious so will step aside.  Don't want to cause any clutter in your thread.

Best of luck to you!

No offense taken . I. Sure they’re original . Just commenting in how I was presented what they were going to be used for . I’ll post pictures when time allows . 

On 7/21/2018 at 3:48 PM, Peerlessk said:

No offense taken . I. Sure they’re original . Just commenting in how I was presented what they were going to be used for . I’ll post pictures when time allows . 

Yes, seems like some interested folks.  Not easy to find klf30s that are not black in good shape.  Suffice it to say though, a lot of folks like black :blink2:

• 3 weeks later...

Speakers are still available . Have taken some woofer shots also but can’t attach them ? The woofers are from a collector Pete Razollie . From east Rochester NY .Not sure if he lurks here or not . But has several sets of klipsch speakers .the woofers are genuine KLF-30 . For those interested I’ve been working 6 days a week 12-14 hr days . These are worth a demo . Things have slowed down and I’m now working M-F . Come and listen !!! 

Edited by Peerlessk