KP-301's (Are they worth $999?) Baltimore, MD

Oicu812

copied from a 2009 post by @bhendrix ...

The KP-301 is actually a Chorus I in a pro cab. K48 Woofer, K57 squawker, and K-79 tweetie.

Spec sheet is attached.

301's are great speakers, just like the Chorus.

KP-301complete.pdf

Unquote

Never heard them, but love "Pro" speakers. Pretty rare with the oak (?) cabinets ... awesome ... usually they are covered with "rat fur." If I were "local" I'd offer at least $800 :D 

Know @rockhound has a pair ... maybe he can chime in :D 

Cheers, Emile

I bought a pair several years ago and ended up giving them to my Dad as a father's day gift. They are wonderful speakers you will not be disappointed in the sound if they are functioning as designed. Price seems a little high to me but  it's not my my place to tell you how to spend your money. Those are the first pair I have seen stained.

Those are the prettiest ones I have seen and I will second those who like them. My guess is they can be had for less especially in a store like that since most are clueless about Klipsch Pro. Be warned though as once you start going down the Pro road you won't be back and whatever you do don't listen to any KP 450's or 456's or you are doomed. DOOMED I say.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1